Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I heard manuals were on constraint. T or F? I don’t know for sure.
My build was for a A10.
I was under the impression that 3400 meant all the parts for your car were accounted for and ready to build. The constraints come in much sooner in the process. But, it's a whole new world out there now, so who knows.

None of the Goat Rodeo has bothered me thus far, with 2 exceptions.

1) Cars that have higher production numbers making more progress or delivered than cars built first. In my case, I have no CF, nothing on constraint, so there is 0 explanation for this. I am 4BW 46-320 and I am stuck with 2-3 other cars in the high 280's and low 300's yet to be delivered.

2) When even your salesman gets brick walled to info, including no info from the distract manager.

All it would take some basic info, like hey, your car is waiting on the following parts, its going to be another 4-5wks. OK, cool.

I was under the impression that 3400 meant all the parts for your car were accounted for and ready to build. The constraints come in much sooner in the process. But, it's a whole new world out there now, so who knows.
At this stage who really knows? Dealers don't seem to have a clue. Cadillac doesn't know when an order will ship after it is built, etc etc.
We might as well quit tracking and just be surprised when the dealer calls us up and says I got your car.

I actually argue that having it built and sitting is more frustrating. My TPW moved three times...which really made me irate BUT having it sit for four months is actually HANDS DOWN worse.

However...I am not trying to "discount" your frustrations, because as i mentioned, i was there too and its an annoying feeling for sure.
I actually agree with you as well. It seems as you advance stages, the frustration level grows!

At this stage who really knows? Dealers don't seem to have a clue. Cadillac doesn't know when an order will ship after it is built, etc etc.
We might as well quit tracking and just be surprised when the dealer calls us up and says I got your car.
Yup, I'm beginning to think this is the way to go as well. My dealer updated me yesterday they were told by a 'BDC' (not sure what that is) that it was put on a truck yesterday from the Plant Yard Lansing Grand River ... however the Jack Cooper tracker showed me that happened in April and it's been chilling in Autoport at Delta since then. In other words, no one really knows what's happening to the car :ROFLMAO:

My guess remains that those cars built in the first few months of the year are all having to go back to the factory for some remediation because they caught a screw up on the line or they had to build them with missing parts; which would explain why newer built cars are getting shipped out sooner.

None of the Goat Rodeo has bothered me thus far, with 2 exceptions.

1) Cars that have higher production numbers making more progress or delivered than cars built first. In my case, I have no CF, nothing on constraint, so there is 0 explanation for this. I am 4BW 46-320 and I am stuck with 2-3 other cars in the high 280's and low 300's yet to be delivered.

2) When even your salesman gets brick walled to info, including no info from the distract manager.

All it would take some basic info, like hey, your car is waiting on the following parts, its going to be another 4-5wks. OK, cool.
100% all of this.

QQ: At what point can the dealer "see" the Window Sticker? Ours was built 4/25 and has been sitting at 3800 ever since. Is the window sticker available now?

QQ: At what point can the dealer "see" the Window Sticker? Ours was built 4/25 and has been sitting at 3800 ever since. Is the window sticker available now?
Copy this following link, but enter your full VIN instead of the one shown(All17 digits with the correct check digit).
It should then show your window sticker if available.

The $995 destination fee might be the worst value thing I've ever used money on in my life
FWIW, It's $200 less than a regular V and way less than some other car brands that I have seen up toward the $1500 range. Maybe they are not paying them enough to deliver them. 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop