Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I didn't want to wait. Emailed Stefan.

For everyone's awareness - he moved on to Buick. But did "forward my email to a few members of Executive Customer Care and Marketing"

He said he forwarded the e-mail, but without telling you those names or copying you on that e-mail forward, I assume?

Reason I ask is that I was just about to call him. I'd just as soon call and/or e-mail the right person or people directly.

He said he forwarded the e-mail, but without telling you those names or copying you on that e-mail forward, I assume?

Reason I ask is that I was just about to call him. I'd just as soon call and/or e-mail the right person or people directly.
Of course he didn't tell me names or copy me; but you already knew that answer. :)

Moved on to.... Buick? Yikes is Cadillac doing that bad that Buick seemed like a better opportunity?
Buick customers are likely a lot less noisy and needy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Of course he didn't tell me names or copy me; but you already knew that answer. :)

Customers are likely a lot less noisy and needy :ROFLMAO:
LOL, you won't find people more needy that those hanging around on this forum. :LOL:

Good luck on the informational pursuit!

Yes, I did. :( I had to ask, though, just in case.

In his defense, I would do the same AND make sure my colleagues addressed the question/concern. I don't typically give out my colleagues' contact information, either, unless they give me permission. Maybe it should be different in a communications role, not sure.

Well, since he's not at Cadillac I won't trouble him with a call. I am going to e-mail him, though. E-mail is better for forwarding anyway. Hopefully, if he really does forward these e-mails, my exact words will be passed to some of the right people.

In his defense, I would do the same AND make sure my colleagues addressed the question/concern. I don't typically give out my colleagues' contact information, either, unless they give me permission. Maybe it should be different in a communications role, not sure.

Well, since he's not at Cadillac I won't trouble him with a call. I am going to e-mail him, though. E-mail is better for forwarding anyway. Hopefully, if he really does forward these e-mails, my exact words will be passed to some of the right people.
I absolutely agree - whenever I escalate, i do not copy those individuals. I wouldn't want the complainer blowing them up. So i respect that. But yes, an email is certainly helpful to forward...hoping he does in fact forward them.

Moved on to.... Buick? Yikes is Cadillac doing that bad that Buick seemed like a better opportunity?
Nah, not how GM works. You can get moved around at any time as needed.

I think that all of you folks with "lost cars" should inundate his Inbox with emails about your order! Especially if you tell him that you heard how HELPFUL he was at the Blackwing Kickoff Event! Butter him up and he'll be more likely to help. And if everyone sends him an email, it adds weight to the claim of January cars being a 'Lost in the Lot Of Doom".

Out of curiosity, has anyone placed an order with one dealership, but later decided to change their order to a different dealership? On paper, and from the looks of this forum, this Sewel dealership is "The Man" in the business of BW orders and allocations. Are they adding outrageous ADMs as well or keeping it at MSRP?
I placed an CT5V BW order with Sewell. I was told by the sales manager that Sewell does not price above MSRP. I am impressed with Sewell. First class all the way. "My" sales lady told me my order status is 3000 with build week May 23, 22.
Does anyone know how long it takes to build a 5 BW once all parts are in house?

I placed an CT5V BW order with Sewell. I was told by the sales manager that Sewell does not price above MSRP. I am impressed with Sewell. First class all the way. "My" sales lady told me my order status is 3000 with build week May 23, 22.
Does anyone know how long it takes to build a 5 BW once all parts are in house?
Your car should be built the week they told you (barring unforeseen circumstances). Shipping is the more elusive thing to pin down right now.

Please do not hound people at Cadillac and please do not post their private contact information here...

I'm sure that Cadillac is monitoring this forum and they are well aware of the angst being felt by some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop