Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Please do not hound people at Cadillac and please do not post their private contact information here...

I'm sure that Cadillac is monitoring this forum and they are well aware of the angst being felt by some...
Hi Rob -
Sorry about that! Stefan's contact information is in Cadillac press releases (including his phone and email) and he's on Twitter and Linked In - I wasn't thinking that I was providing private information. I am glad you deleted it if that info is not appropriate to share. Again - apologies!

My dealership called their contact at Cadillac regarding this nonsense. Apparently the vehicle is buried behind too many other cars and there's no way to get to it, whether that's really the situation or not I have no idea. We need some aerial images of the Cadillac storage lots.
Cadillac chat and dealer says I'm at 4000, the tracker here says 3800. Jack Cooper has no updates since it was built. What a shit show this is.

My dealership called their contact at Cadillac regarding this nonsense. Apparently the vehicle is buried behind too many other cars and there's no way to get to it, whether that's really the situation or not I have no idea. We need some aerial images of the Cadillac storage lots.
Cadillac chat and dealer says I'm at 4000, the tracker here says 3800. Jack Cooper has no updates since it was built. What a shit show this is.
That's a pretty bad look, so I'm inclined to believe their excuse. They definitely could've sugar coated it and left you wondering. But no, they confirmed some of our worst nightmares.

I can believe that some of this may be true as they probably did not properly anticipate the backlog of cars that would accumulate. This may be why some that were completed later are being shipped out and arriving before the earlier completed ones (they just can't physically get to them). Hard pill to swallow.

this sat image was 2 days go. looks empty to me!

Attachments

• Google Earth Pro.jpg
    Google Earth Pro.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 110
Stellantis wasn’t hiring 😂

Within GM, “moved to Buick” is code for I can’t/don’t want to help you.

Thats where they sacrifice the goats.... we just herd them together over at cadillac

I agree with that assessment. I wish there was some "higher power" I could escalate this to but I am afraid they are unreachable.

you wont be waiting much longer.... you dont even have carbon fiber options.....

FYI - this week, I received my first Blackwing (CT4-V Blackwing) that did not have the park assist......looking like in order to get these cars pushed out, they now having the same retrofits....

1651557711539.png

Hi all,
Been watching this page for a while. Don't seem to see any other Canadians on here. I put my deposit down on a 5BW September 4 2021. Dealer called me in January to say they could have it built the following week, if I dropped all the carbon packages. I said no thanks I want the car that I specked. Just wondering if anyone in Canada has gotten theirs built yet.

Reactions: Rob
this sat image was 2 days go. looks empty to me!
03AC5F68-D97D-483A-A7F0-279A04C5D49E.jpeg
56A8AD36-0AA2-4EEF-A01B-E14D5BC5F193.png

This is what I just pulled up. Dealer said mine was tracked at west lot so I’m assuming it’s in that maze, but then again west could mean east to them at this point. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lost in januarys builds 🥺

@Absruler I am so glad you received your car. It is just before mine on vin numbers and I was watching yours figuring it would need to be delivered before mine would come. Congratulations and please let us know if your paint was affected by sitting. 👍

FYI - this week, I received my first Blackwing (CT4-V Blackwing) that did not have the park assist......looking like in order to get these cars pushed out, they now having the same retrofits....

View attachment 8678
So

View attachment 8678
It's such a nominal amount, but any thoughts on if they will charge later for it once it's retrofitted? Just morbid curiosity

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop