Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
There is a ct5 blackwing on bring a trailer right now. Msrp is about $94,500. Current price is $95k and the reserve has been met. Pretty good deal if it’s what you want and you’re stuck at 1100

Don’t know many that would buy a purple car.
I would. Dodge has an amazing paint palette. Amazing blue, purple, green. However, not every car works with every color. I don't think purple would work for these Caddys

I would. Dodge has an amazing paint palette. Amazing blue, purple, green. However, not every car works with every color. I don't think purple would work for these Caddys
Black Rose Metallic which they've used in Corvettes would look awesome. One of my favorite colors. I'd also like to see a Dark Forest Green Metallic.

Now that I think if it, Caddy used a Black Rose Metallic color as an option in the 2009 Cadillac XLR. It was called Black Cherry Metallic

Agreed. They kill it on colors. That green with the "brass monkey" package gets me every time.

ooooooooh, some new colors. Looks like another matte option is coming.
Does anyone know anything about Cadillac temporarily suspending production on Blackwings? May be it's in the thread somewhere and I apologize if I'm being redundant. Today I made my weekly call to Cadillac customer service and that's what I was told.

Does anyone know anything about Cadillac temporarily suspending production on Blackwings? May be it's in the thread somewhere and I apologize if I'm being redundant. Today I made my weekly call to Cadillac customer service and that's what I was told.
The plant was shut down the week of April 11th, but should be back up running now.

I don't think so, my car was just marked as built last Friday.

Called my dealer earlier today, it’s been a few months so I thought I’d check in. Nothing to report really, told me about the constraints we all know about, said that they’d automatically move my order to a ‘23 if necessary. 6 people on their list for Blackwings but a ton of pissed off Escalade customers.

I also asked about their 120 anniversary BW. He said yes, they’re getting one and I told him I’d like a crack at it if possible. Not gonna hold my breath!

Last edited:
I have the same build date, same as you on constraints. My dealer says car is complete not waiting on parts.

I recently took an order someone gave up on, and it seems to have been 'picked' for about a month in the shipping tracker.

With apologies to all - I swear I've clicked through multiple pages on this thread - what's the latest educated guess (non goat-related) as to why so many produced cars (going back to Jan!) are sitting in the 'lot of doom'? From what I'm seeing, the leading theory is they're sitting there waiting for installation of some parts unavailable during production, followed by an insufficient number of car transports, maybe a bit of both?

I recently took an order someone gave up on, and it seems to have been 'picked' for about a month in the shipping tracker.

With apologies to all - I swear I've clicked through multiple pages on this thread - what's the latest educated guess (non goat-related) as to why so many produced cars (going back to Jan!) are sitting in the 'lot of doom'? From what I'm seeing, the leading theory is they're sitting there waiting for installation of some parts unavailable during production, followed by an insufficient number of car transports, maybe a bit of both?
My understanding is something about goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop