Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I’m not sure how these are prioritized as far as if a ct4 or a ct5 is built first but if we are just now seeing vin numbers in the 260’s being delivered we are in for a long wait. Also it seems like the frequency of cars arriving is terrible. Maybe 5 a week from this forum.

I’m not sure how these are prioritized as far as if a ct4 or a ct5 is built first but if we are just now seeing vin numbers in the 260’s being delivered we are in for a long wait. Also it seems like the frequency of cars arriving is terrible. Maybe 5 a week from this forum.
I can't say much on the 5's because my 5 was part of the original 250 but the 4's are all over the place with numbers. I have a 4 and it's 512.

I seem to remember someone posting how the VIN numbers are assigned - one set for CT4-V BW Automatic; one set for CT4-V BW Manual; one set for CT5-V BW automatic and one set for CT5-V BW manual. It makes sense that there will be duplication of the last "3" numbers across all four sets of VINs. And depending on how many of each are built, the VIN numbers will advance at differing rates. I hope I remembered that correctly :)

You are correct which makes it worse. 81=ct5 auto. 86= ct5 manual 41= ct4 auto and 46= ct4 manual. There is a lot of cars built and if I were a betting man there are fewer delivered

I'm excited as well! TPW of 5/30....good to be part of the crew. Lol.

Haha. In my case, text message from my salesperson....then when I got home I saw Rob's message and it was updated here as well.
Yea, it's weird. I can't get a TPW from chat at 3000 status. They said TPW only avail at 3300/3400 status.

Thanks for putting this together! Could I get my order added to the tracker please? BCDNG3. From the digging around I’ve been doing here, like others, it’s currently sitting in a parking lot (goat pen?) covered in bird s*.
All set.

I have an order number but can't find it in the system? How do I associate my order number with my profile then search it?

I have an order number but can't find it in the system? How do I associate my order number with my profile then search it?
Did you give me your order number to track it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop