Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Are you talking these by hand? Holy shit. I thought you had something running through an API or the like.
By hand into the database...same with the Registry...all by hand...

By hand into the database...same with the Registry...all by hand...
I run a cyber company - can I help in any way? Some backend dev? Send you a case of beer? An intern? A backend dev intern carrying a case of beer?

Fellow vneters, I want to publicly give an extra thanks to Rob for doing this for us. Given how much this list has grown, this must take him HOURS everytime he updates the lists. Thank you Rob!! 👏 🍺🍺

Fellow vneters, I want to publicly give an extra thanks to Rob for doing this for us. Given how much this list has grown, this must take him HOURS everytime he updates the lists. Thank you Rob!! 👏 🍺

Yes thank you Rob, although mine is going nowhere (I am now at 1100 for eight months) at least you are keeping me updated and it is appreciated.

Thank you so much Rob! I agree this poster might be able to give you some much-deserved help:

I run a cyber company - can I help in any way? Some backend dev? Send you a case of beer? An intern? A backend dev intern carrying a case of beer?

Fellow vneters, I want to publicly give an extra thanks to Rob for doing this for us. Given how much this list has grown, this must take him HOURS everytime he updates the lists. Thank you Rob!! 👏 🍺🍺

Hey everyone, thanks for thanking Rob and thanks for taking your orders off the list to make it easier on him.

... oh yeah, got my allocation this week and put in final order today! Rob can you please add mine? BJSWD6...sorry🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 1152b49d-2427-44d8-b483-4b3e20d5f226_314037756909941.gif
    1152b49d-2427-44d8-b483-4b3e20d5f226_314037756909941.gif
    1 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Nope, never put them on to begin with because we all knew about the shortage. Hopefully for all my comrades here this means the supply chain is getting fixed and everyone starts seeing some movement.
Congrats again. I'm curious if anyone who is getting theirs moved up or delivered has any CF, or if all of them do not? I'm still contemplating removing my CF while at 1100 to get this car built.

Mine came into dealer this past friday I have cf1 and carbon backed seats. Order accepted last may
Awesome! I have CF1 with no cf2 and no cf seats. Ordered in June. I keep telling myself it will be worth it; maybe it will actually come in before the 2022 models are built as 2023s, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop