Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What is it worth?

Snowwolfe

Seasoned Member
For several reasons I am considering selling my 2022 Blacking. Factory mid tier seats, rear view camera, sunroof, red seat belts and maybe one or two other small options. 3500 miles.
Perfect condition inside and out.
What would you expect it to sell for? Will not list it for at least a couple of months.
Thanks

What was the MSRP? I think new A10s are going at MSRP....seeing a lot of these come up for sale now after little use

simpsons8ball-deez-nuts.gif

Ask again in a couple months when you're ready... there may/may not be a significant shift either way by then.

I would guess somewhere 5-10k off MSRP for that spec. Hope it goes better, GLWS.

For several reasons I am considering selling my 2022 Blacking. Factory mid tier seats, rear view camera, sunroof, red seat belts and maybe one or two other small options. 3500 miles.
What would you expect it to sell for? Will not list it for at least a couple of months.
Thanks
Why are you selling it?

Why are you selling it?
Just feeling my age (70) and getting tired of keeping it detailed once or twice a week. I had some crazy good times owning and driving sports cars with out any tickets for over 50 years and zero accidents. Feel like it’s time to cash out while I’m still lucky.
Some of you older guys might understand how I am feeling.

Last edited:
If you plan on replacing it with something else depending on your state sales tax on your trade value is something to consider. If not look up dealers that are still selling at over MSRP and see if there’s interest in putting a buy figure on it. You can go the obvious route and just see what Carmax, Carvana and Varoom hit you at just for a base line.

Thanks
I'm older and not driving a car, time to consider moving on. Good news is the '22 resale benefits from the '23 MSRP price hike. Currently, I'd list it for '22 MSRP and expect a little less. In several months.... hard to say....GM is offering bigger discounts on the CT4-V Blackwing's and just opened up employee pricing last week. The CT5-V Blackwing's will probably not get that treatment but it's all about supply and demand.

GLWS

Just feeling my age (70) and getting tired of keeping it detailed once or twice a week. I had some crazy good times owning and driving sports cars with out any tickets for over 50 years and zero accidents. Feel like it’s time to cash out while I’m still lucky.
Some of you older guys might understand how I am feeling.
Why? Seems like the real problem is not the car. I wash my car about every 4 to 6 weeks. I recently installed a pressure washer setup in my garage to make it a 30m process. With the water filtration the car air dries without any spots. Interior detailing I do every 6 months at best. It’s a car, not a museum piece.

Last edited:
Why? Seems like the real problem is not the car. I wash my car about every 4 to 6 weeks. I recently installed a pressure washer setup in my garage to make it a 30m process. With the water filtration the car air dries without any spots.

Same here, I washed my car in 15min the other day I was in a hurry.

Why? Seems like the real problem is not the car. I wash my car about every 4 to 6 weeks. I recently installed a pressure washer setup in my garage to make it a 30m process. With the water filtration the car air dries without any spots. Interior detailing I do every 6 months at best. It’s a car, not a museum piece.
what kind of water filtration do you use? is it just for the garage? or for the whole house?
I use a leaf blower to knock most of the water off before I wipe it down with a drying towel

My car is a daily so washing takes a minimum hour when you include cleaning off the brake dust, the door jams, trunk, and engine bay.

Is it a 4 or a 5? The avatar is of a 4. If you look at Cargurus or Autotrader, 4 prices are coming down nicely (as a potential buyer). It'll come down to miles, equipment and the market. There are a TON of used 4's around right now. Plus, if new 4's are going at or less than MRSP, that will pull used down more. Right now, I'd say mid 60's unless it's something special (carbon, no miles, etc).

what kind of water filtration do you use? is it just for the garage? or for the whole house?
I use a leaf blower to knock most of the water off before I wipe it down with a drying towel

My car is a daily so washing takes a minimum hour when you include cleaning off the brake dust, the door jams, trunk, and engine bay.

I don't clean the door jams very often. I also prefer to take the car once a year to a professional detailer for the heavy duty work. I don't want to be a slave to my car more than I have to.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back