Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What is it worth?

Err GIF
I know, your car is in safe keeping for the next two thousand years.

Tut.png

Is it a 4 or a 5? The avatar is of a 4. If you look at Cargurus or Autotrader, 4 prices are coming down nicely (as a potential buyer). It'll come down to miles, equipment and the market. There are a TON of used 4's around right now. Plus, if new 4's are going at or less than MRSP, that will pull used down more. Right now, I'd say mid 60's unless it's something special (carbon, no miles, etc).
CT5 V, A10, mid tier seats, sunroof, rear camera mirror, Silver exterior and black interior. MSRP was around $95K when car was purchased a year ago. 3,500 miles. Front end PPF and car ceramic coated.
Still has 3 full years of factory bumper to bumper warranty.
I'll decide next month what to ask for it and go from there.

@Snowwolfe ....Sorry, I guess I need to read better. 5's seem to be relatively holding value, but it's hard to say. Maybe $90-95K? Probably lower in the winter. Usually "sports cars" go down in value in the winter, up in spring/summer. You could always list it and see how it goes.

Why? Seems like the real problem is not the car. I wash my car about every 4 to 6 weeks. I recently installed a pressure washer setup in my garage to make it a 30m process. With the water filtration the car air dries without any spots. Interior detailing I do every 6 months at best. It’s a car, not a museum piece.

Yea, who details their car once or twice a week? I like clean cars, but I hate the process since it takes a few hours out of my day. Hours where I could be doing something else. Like driving, or exercising. Drinking. Taking the dog on a walk. Literally anything besides washing and waxing my cars. I hope that I won't spend my remaining days detailing my cars once or twice a week when I'm 70 and retired.

Yea, who details their car once or twice a week? I like clean cars, but I hate the process since it takes a few hours out of my day. Hours where I could be doing something else. Like driving, or exercising. Drinking. Taking the dog on a walk. Literally anything besides washing and waxing my cars. I hope that I won't spend my remaining days detailing my cars once or twice a week when I'm 70 and retired.

Some people enjoy the process. I do, sometimes, but not when it's 105 out :puke

I must be doing something wrong because it takes me like 3 hours to wash and detail my Blackwings....

I know a guy from local car shows. He tells me that he has a 2022 CT5V-BW white/automatic with almost every option. It has 300 miles on it and he is looking to get rid of it. Had it a year and NEVER really drives it. He wants to get $125k at least out of it. Dealers are low balling him on a trade in value.
** Go on galves.com and you will get the best book value on what the car is worth. I believe you have to pay for the access, just a few bucks. They take nationwide auction sales figures.

You spend too much time sitting in your $700 beer holder shop chair. Next time try working without the chair and it’ll go a lot faster..
Maybe @Tall Steve drinks for 3 hours and then the cars just look better 😉 as he races around in his chair saying "vroom vroom... burble crack pop". Sounds like fun actually

That last sentence will come back around in a number of years. :D On the up side, it doesn't take as long when you do it that often.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back