Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Well I did this
Tapout Tuning LF4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover × 1
  • Finish Options:
    OEM Carbon Fiber
  • Engine Cover Installation Kit ($84.25):
    Add Installation Kit
  • Add:
    Cadillac V Logo Emblem
Tapout Tuning CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber Intake × 1
  • Backordered:
  • Blackwing Sticker Options ($19.00):
    Include Blackwing logo sticker
  • Air Filter Options ($154.95):
    Include Green Performance air filters (pair)
I just ordered the engine cover today as well due to the $200 discounted price. I didn't get the installation kit. Do you know what it consists of and know if it's required?

I just ordered the engine cover today as well due to the $200 discounted price. I didn't get the installation kit. Do you know what it consists of and know if it's required?
Don't believe it's required as their info states you can just use your stock cover's mounting hardware.

It's not needed but I prefer being able to just swap it as opposed switching over fasteners.

I'm truly hopeful the airbox delivers as promised. The 4 is a fun car as is but with another 30 or so rwhp it would have the stones to compete with the underated M3s on a level playing field. It already bests 5.0 Mustangs and Scatpacks with relative ease. It gets power down as well as an SS and not much slower than these C8 stingrays from a roll.

Changed the diffy oil at 1640 miles on my 5BW. It was not much discolored and I ran a magnet in the old oil and it came up zilch for any metal particles. Probably overkill to change it with this low of miles and no immediate plans for track use. $150 for two quarts of oil, but glad I did it since now I’m pretty confident there is nothing going on with it.
E02AEC08-CC2A-42AE-9AD3-58A134E7E8FA.jpeg

Thank you!

Can someone please provide a close up of what they look like on the mirror?

Where'd you get these? I saw a page on IG that was selling them, but I did some research and apparently it was a scam site, so I never pursued further.
I got it from The Original Carbon Guards

I was kinda bummed that it’s just stick on and doesn’t mount into current screws. But it looks pretty nice. And the 3M tape seems pretty sturdy. Let’s see how it’s holds up.

Just FYI, the lens on the puddle lights is knurled so that you can rotate it and align the light with the side of the car. Looks like yours go off diagonally quite a bit.

Hah. For some reason my brain said they were supposed to be angled like that.

Does this car have black xpel on the roof only. If so how do you like that look. Is it noticeable and are you happy with it. More pics if possible.
Full body in xpel- roof in black, the rest is clear. I like the look- I'd do it again. The only part that is noticable is some of the folds in the fin. If you aren't looking, you can't tell, though.

Full body in xpel- roof in black, the rest is clear. I like the look- I'd do it again. The only part that is noticable is some of the folds in the fin. If you aren't looking, you can't tell, though.
Thanks. very intriguing. My Argent will not have a sun roof so a very easy install I would think. If you have any good pictures that shows the contrast and general look I would appreciate it.

Can you post some more pictures of the entire back of the car with them installed?
Pretty hard to see from the back as they are low profile. They get lost behind the wide arches. I have to scoot a bit to see them.
IMG_0157.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners