Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Hmmm not sure what happened here as they only click in a certain way for each mirror. :unsure:
Rotate the lens on the bottom of the puddle light., those look exactly like mine, if they are you can just turn the lens to line up. You are correct they only click in one way. Left and Right.

Correct the actual lens rotates in housing. Once I was happy with where light was clocked I just dabbed a wee bit of instant bonding glue

I was overthinking it. This is a customer reporting a problem. I couldn't think of a reason why it was a single post without any comments on the product page.

@WONT TAP coming through... Can't wait to throw it on.
cars on fire.jpg
carmen fibre.jpg

I'm actually considering switching all my carbon fiber over to this forged look. Its definitely badass!
Is this your work Scott?? What's the wait time and how much 👀???

Is this your work Scott?? What's the wait time and how much 👀???
Current lead-time is approximately six weeks.

Current lead-time is approximately six weeks.

Ya know... I started on your website just looking into the JB4 but my cart is almost all of the parts you make for the 4BW... 😂

Just need the damn thing to get here and I'll pull the trigger!

Found these on amazon... Someone mentioned theirs weren't a perfect 1 for 1... These were sized identical to my OEM's, just black. $20 well spent

Attachments

• Side Badge.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 99
  • Blackwing Rear Badge.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 87
Cleaned alcantara for the first time in my life. The before pics are from approx 5 months/10000 miles of driving. And the after haven’t fully dried yet. But overall it appears it was successful.

0076ECC5-12D4-4354-9734-435242645B91.jpeg
209647B3-35AB-4B55-8CC7-2476A6A620D1.jpeg

Definitely a noticeable difference. My leather wheel and shift knob still look like they did day 1. I have exactly zero time spent cleaning either. But enjoy and good luck with yours😉

In my defense - I had a custom build that was submitted with my local dealership and had leather. It was waiting for an allocation for a few months and it sounded unclear if I’d be able to get the CF packages. Then this one came along at another dealership, already built - almost exactly the same as my custom build except black seatbelts instead of red and microfiber instead of leather. I got the red seatbelts installed before delivery so really this is the only difference from what I originally set out to get. I figure 10 mins of cleaning every few months is totally worth skipping the line :LOL:

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners