Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wait times for normal orders

I will say there's not one single bad color on a Shelby, except Black only because it hides all the beautiful lines of the car.

Do you have an ETA of your car?
No eta, mine was built 1/24 and is in the lot of doom. I work for a autogroup that sells GM products so I have access to GlobalConnect and while I have tried to make sense of when I might get it, there is really no way to do that. The car that was built literally right before mine is delivered to dealer, while mine and the 1 after are in the lot. There are a few that were produced after mine that have been delivered as well...makes no sense.

I got a pretty bare build

Blaze orange, 6 spd, bronze calipers, black wheels, sunroof, pdr,perf steering wheel.

My local dealer had a reg 21 CT4 built in dec and it just showed up last week.......go figure

i think VINVIEW will give you the best idea of whether or not the car is moving.. though i dont think my dealer is as eager to provide an update as I am to receive one. =/

How many BW's have been built?
How many of them didn't get the CF they wanted?
How many would jump on an aftermarket?
Question #1 has me wondering if the initial work would actually pay off for an aftermarket group to make.
The real question is what is the market for carbon fiber parts for 2020-2022 CT5s?
I'd assume the spoilers would fit all current gen CT5 models... CT5, CT5V and CT5V-BW.
Rockers maybe too, just not sure due to the vent behind the BW front wheel and I havent really looked into it.
But that would open up more opportunities for manufacturers. The odd ball would be front lower spoilers since the front bumpers are specific to model.
I just bought an aftermarket CT5 spoiler off ebay the other night. Not sure I'll like it, but we shall see. It'll be here Saturday and maybe my car will come this month. lol.

The reviews that are up on YouTube with the orange car has blue brakes, it might not be in the same color family, but in my opinion it does work. I haven't seen a blasphemous combo yet, 😂

Color theory, Blue is a direct compliment to orange. Check the color wheel.

Last edited:
Patrick Cadillac is Schaumburg Illinois has an allocation at MSRP with CF1 and 2 as of this morning. Ask for Grant

Reactions: SOP
Old thread but what are the wait times for CT5 V Blackwing Manuals these days. My order is still 3 months at 1100
I placed an order in 2/23, revised order for 2024 model year in 6/23, accepted for production 7/23, built in 10/23, hopefully arriving in 11/23. I went with a high volume out of state dealer, does your dealer get a fair # of blackwings? If not, consider order with a different dealer

Old thread but what are the wait times for CT5 V Blackwing Manuals these days. My order is still 3 months at 1100
Talk to a different dealer, no reason to wait that long. Took me less than three months from when I placed the order to when it hit the dealer. Buying out of state is very easy in 2023 if you need to.

Talk to a different dealer, no reason to wait that long. Took me less than three months from when I placed the order to when it hit the dealer. Buying out of state is very easy in 2023 if you need to.
Thanks for the suggestions. I have an order at a large dealer with a customer ahead of me but only got 2 since 2022 but maybe Canada does not get much allocation. I put an order in at a smaller dealer with no waiting list but so far they only received one - I think they were just lucky. Some of the biggest Caddy dealers won't even add to their lists. Manuals are the hard ones to get. I found automatics in transit but holding off for manual. I won't pay over MSRP so that may affect things here too.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have an order at a large dealer with a customer ahead of me but only got 2 since 2022 but maybe Canada does not get much allocation. I put an order in at a smaller dealer with no waiting list but so far they only received one - I think they were just lucky. Some of the biggest Caddy dealers won't even add to their lists. Manuals are the hard ones to get. I found automatics in transit but holding off for manual. I won't pay over MSRP so that may affect things here too.
Canada is a whole different story. Allocation percentage is low compared to the US.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back