Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wait times for normal orders

Yea ran into him on one of the winter tire threads. At this rate it may be 2025; getting out of the F'd up 1100 hell hole....LOL
@RavenBW22 I am still here! And back to enjoying the car now that temps are back over freezing. 😎

Actually thought about heading to Scrambul for this weekend but decided against since there was no telling what the weather would be like when they opened registration two months ago. With temps in low 40's today, traction will be crap. Tomorrow is will be showers/rain. Glad I didn't register.

@RavenBW22 I am still here! And back to enjoying the car now that temps are back over freezing. 😎

Actually thought about heading to Scrambul for this weekend but decided against since there was no telling what the weather would be like when they opened registration two months ago. With temps in low 40's today, traction will be crap. Tomorrow is will be showers/rain. Glad I didn't register.

Would love to see that beast when the weather gets better

Curious what you all are paying? Sticker, over sticker, way over sticker?

Ordered end of July and the dealer confirmed my order was picked up this week. Will be moving out of 1100 status Tuesday. Took 7 months before it was picked up. No CF, obviously.

Would love to see that beast when the weather gets better
x2 (I manage condo communities around Mt S) so no issue here

I'm looking forward to the NY Auto show as I'm also replacing my AMG "company car" this year and hopefully checking out a 5 in person

Anyone placed an order at Sewell Dallas in the late August/early Sept timeframe and still at 1100? Just curious
I placed mine in mid August. CF1 with CF back seats. Still stuck at 1100

Hopefully I can get my order in so I can be in the waiting boat. I just listed my 10 month old Prius Prime and it sold in less than 24 hours... Didn't expect it to sell so fast and easy. Officially ready to place an MSRP order 😁

Ordered end of July and the dealer confirmed my order was picked up this week. Will be moving out of 1100 status Tuesday. Took 7 months before it was picked up. No CF, obviously.
Just curious what you're being told about the CF packs as a potential dealer install if you want them down the road? Reading through this thread and realizing if I stick to the CF packs on my build I won't see that car for a long, long time.

Just curious what you're being told about the CF packs as a potential dealer install if you want them down the road? Reading through this thread and realizing if I stick to the CF packs on my build I won't see that car for a long, long time.
Based off some of the older threads, and what was said in the past, dealer installed carbon fiber will not be an option if it didn't come from the factory like that. I dont know if that might change in the near future due to the carbon shortages.

Based off some of the older threads, and what was said in the past, dealer installed carbon fiber will not be an option if it didn't come from the factory like that. I dont know if that might change in the near future due to the carbon shortages.
I so hope they change their stance on that. Kind of ridiculous to punish people for trying to buy a product from you when you (even if its not completely your fault) can't provide what the customer wants.

I ordered mine 5 BW in late October 23rd with CF1 and CF2. Dealer called me March 4th and said they got allocation if I dropped carbon. Originally I was going to just wait and get exactly what I ordered. However, I was afraid if I was pushed into model year 2023 that the price would go up.

If someone could put together 3rd party options similar to the factory I think there would be a lot of buyers.

I was told that steering wheels may not come heated due to the chip shortages, but if they did not come heated that it would be a free service the dealer would offer down the road. The dealer wasn't sure if this was an issue on any of the Blackwings, but was an issue on the base caddys.

Last edited:
I placed mine in mid August. CF1 with CF back seats. Still stuck at 1100
I am wondering if people who are getting allocations after ordering much later are people who ordered the 4 BW? I am really confused about this whole process

I was told that steering wheels may not come heated due to the chip shortages, but if they did not come heated that it would be a free service the dealer would offer down the road. The dealer wasn't sure if this was an issue on any of the Blackwings, but was an issue on the base caddys.
From what I've read and seen, Blackwings are exempt from the heated steering wheel issues.

There will be an aftermarket. Think about the customer base potential these 3rd party companies will have. Most CT5 owners and pretty much all Blackwing owners will be in the market for wings and splitters in CF or even just fiberglass that match the factory CF pieces. I’m not too worried about it as I’ll definitely go aftermarket. Honestly, I just want the current CF wing in gloss black. So a fiberglass copy will do for me. Blackwing gotta have a black wing!!

I used to own a GT500 Carbon Fiber Track pack and all I could think about was hitting a pot hole and ruining one $5k CF wheel ($20k per set)!!!! The massive CF wing was cool as hell, too, but expensive to replace at $15k! So with the Blackwing, I’m perfectly ok with not having to worry about CF front splitters or side skirts, just have the front end Xpel’d, mash the no-lift shift manual trans, and drive the piss out of it!!!

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners