Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Reputable Mechanic in Raleigh, NC?

mkahn89

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
Does anyone know of a reputable mechanic in the Raleigh, NC area? Mostly intend to use them for general maintenance but never know what I'll need in the future.

I generally avoid dealerships and would prefer to find someone who has experience working on my new (to me) CT4-V Blackwing!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! For all of my non-warranty work, I use these guys in Cary. They are enthusiasts, they take care in what they do and are reasonably priced. I had them work on my Corvette recently, and when I stopped by to pay for it, they all knew exactly what the BW was and made appropriate complimentary comments. The shop foreman mentioned that they had worked on one or more of them already, so it won't be a total surprise when you come tooling in there.

AWESOME. Thank you so much. I'll definitely give them a try.

You ever go to Cars & Coffee on page rd? Sounds like we should park together!

AWESOME. Thank you so much. I'll definitely give them a try.

You ever go to Cars & Coffee on page rd? Sounds like we should park together!
You are welcome.

I do go to C&C about every other month with a buddy. I don't park in the "show" area because it's too crowded, too difficult to get in and out (I'm not going to get there super early) and I once saw a car get hit at a C&C because one of the kids rolling through made a simple novice error. It happens, but I'd prefer that it not happen to me.

So we go to Burger King across the street for breakfast, leave the cars there and walk over. I'll keep an eye out for you next time! I can't remember seeing a BW there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back