Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My current rodeo

RKS

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT4-V Blackwing
  • I got my son(s) a new Civic Si to drive to school (no bus service)
  • Younger son prefers to drive my G37 6MT sedan and gets rear-ended and car is totaled
  • I mostly work from home and wife's commute is 6 miles so we share her Sequoia
  • Really want a GTR but its more than I want to spend with 2 college tuitions coming up. I was looking at used GTRs until my brother bought one waiting for his GT3 allocation.
  • Research manual sedans and narrow it to the 4BW and M3 and all reviews point to the 4BW as the best bet for my 1st domestic car.
  • Go to small GM dealer (my son goes to school with the owner's son) to look at the 4BW, they have an A10, no timeline on allocation for 6M but we place an order in the beginning of December
  • Go to the largest regional Cadillac dealer with multiple 6MT but they won't let me test-drive any nor offer me the $75 test-drive gift card. They are willing to place an order for $5000 payment. I felt disrespected and let the salesman and general manager know about the shitty experience.
  • Scan national inventory daily to find properly spec'd car and find a close match in FL. Salesman keeps raising the OTD price, we decide not to purchase it and eventually car is sold to a fellow VNet member.
  • Find my EXACT spec'd car "in transit" to the large regional dealer that I wasn't happy with.
  • Ask my small dealer if he can do any kind of an dealer-trade
  • He tells me they already did an "order-trade" and that is my car!! I didn't know they had order-trades.
  • Car is still "in-transit" so I should have it in 3 days-3 months.

Congrats! Keep us posted on the progress. Since I'm from that area -- which dealer are you using?

Congrats! Keep us posted on the progress. Since I'm from that area -- which dealer are you using?
I'm sure you know the car is going to Camargo but I'm buying it from Jake Sweeney GMC in Lebanon. Sweeney wanted me to buy one of the Dodge 170s he had at one of his other dealerships but I politely declined.

I hope your dealer got your HVAC sorted out.

I figured either Camargo or Jeff Wyler in Fairfield. I didn't realize that Sweeney could order a Cadillac seeing as how they don't have a Cadillac dealership that I'm aware of.

I figured either Camargo or Jeff Wyler in Fairfield. I didn't realize that Sweeney could order a Cadillac seeing as how they don't have a Cadillac dealership that I'm aware of.
The Sweeneys have every other brand already and I think they just took over the Lebanon GMC. I didn't question the general manager but I was initially told it would be 4-6 weeks to get the car. :ROFLMAO:

Tried the online chat with Cadillac yesterday to see if they had VinView access and could look up "in transit" times. They asked for the VIN, dealer name, state and zip code. After a few minutes, the rep comes back and says we don't have access to the transit time followed up with a "anything else I can help you with". :rolleyes: I asked why he requested all that info if he knew that they can't provide the transit time and got nothing but crickets.

Tried the online chat with Cadillac yesterday to see if they had VinView access and could look up "in transit" times. They asked for the VIN, dealer name, state and zip code. After a few minutes, the rep comes back and says we don't have access to the transit time followed up with a "anything else I can help you with". :rolleyes: I asked why he requested all that info if he knew that they can't provide the transit time and got nothing but crickets.
I've never known the chat to able to give that info. Only the dealer would do it and at their discretion.

Reactions: RKS
I've never known the chat to able to give that info. Only the dealer would do it and at their discretion.
I wasn't sure so I asked at the onset and the rep said he would be glad to help get the info requested.

Quick update:

The asshole dealer received my car. They liked it so much the cleaned it up and put in on the showroom floor. They weren't too happy when my dealer went to trade it for their order. We have agreed to an OTD price that is $650 under MSRP (including a useless $1600 protection package) and picking the car up on Saturday.

I'm not great at taking pictures especially with a cell phone but these are ultra low-effort, lol.
20240420_101306.jpg
20240420_113359.jpg

That it does! Even with the break in limiter, I'm sure it feels amazing to you. Also, I'm sure by now you've been amazed by how good radiant red looks in the sun. The name is appropriate.

I'm right at 1300 miles now. I still haven't taken it to redline and I'm still granny shifting when I do wind it out a bit. I'm taking a 1300 mile road trip in it this weekend so come next week I'll rip on it a little.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back