Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Picture Thread??

white98ls

Seasoned Member
Hi all - Maybe I'm dense, but is there a picture thread in this forum?! Normally threads for people to posts pics of their pride and joy are super active, but I don't see one here. Am I missing something?

I know about the Media section but it doesn't have a lot in there. I have an order for a CT5-V BW in Rift, but am considering changing to Satin Steel or Shadow. Would love to get some pics in different lighting but stalking the Delivery Thread is not very efficient. Would also go to a dealer but my local dealers only have 1-3 new Cadillacs - not Blackwings, not CT5s, but new Cadillac vehicles!

Hi all - Maybe I'm dense, but is there a picture thread in this forum?! Normally threads for people to posts pics of their pride and joy are super active, but I don't see one here. Am I missing something?

I know about the Media section but it doesn't have a lot in there. I have an order for a CT5-V BW in Rift, but am considering changing to Satin Steel or Shadow. Would love to get some pics in different lighting but stalking the Delivery Thread is not very efficient. Would also go to a dealer but my local dealers only have 1-3 new Cadillacs - not Blackwings, not CT5s, but new Cadillac vehicles!

Edit - Missed that you've been looking at the delivery thread.

You can check out satin steel and shadow from dealer pics off of Autotrader if you select the regular CT4.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners