Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Official Cyber Yellow Thread

This would be another great yellow.
IMG_2937.jpeg

Not normally a yellow fan. The only one I've seen recently that I actually like is Sao Paulo that BMW is putting on a couple of their M models.

These are two stills of the car that came to FL, and were posted several weeks ago by another user. Simply, I am putting them here since this is The Official CY Thread.

Attachments

• Cyber Yellow #1.png
    Cyber Yellow #1.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 165
  • Cyber Yellow #2.png
    Cyber Yellow #2.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 171
For opinion, I love it. Because of the green undertones, I think the Cyber Yellow blends with the extensive black trim bits--and avoids the 'bumble bee' appearance if the yellow had been more saturated.
Also, I'm a huge fan of the base (silver) wheels with this color.
This IS the color for me.

I like that it's so different from the other yellows. Sometimes it looks like gold. What a unique color!

It wouldn't surprise me. GM re-uses most of their colors in one way or another, and adding green was exactly what they did for the C8's "baby diarrhea" yellow. So your impression is probably spot on.

Sean, you have better taste than that, I know you do. Of course... you DID buy two bright blue cars, so there's that.
I may have to get this color just so we can park side by side as ketchup and mustard.

Thank you, @ukcats12 . Simply was looking to see more pictures of it if I could locate which dealer has it.
(And since I'm not a FB guy; I'll keep watch on this thread for what else bubbles-up.)

I may have to get this color just so we can park side by side as ketchup and mustard.
You honestly think I'll be caught dead in public parking next to your car if you get that color? ;-)

Not normally a yellow fan. The only one I've seen recently that I actually like is Sao Paulo that BMW is putting on a couple of their M models.
This one is definitely quite polarizing when you see it in person. Truthfully hard to look away it's a fairl unique color. Here's something fun I just found out, it's called Zesty Yellow on the Minis 🤣

Somehow cyber (nitro for Chevy) yellow metallic looks better in this image of the blazer. Same color below on the Camaro
IMG_9541.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7396.jpeg
    IMG_7396.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9542.png
    IMG_9542.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 58
This one is definitely quite polarizing when you see it in person. Truthfully hard to look away it's a fairl unique color. Here's something fun I just found out, it's called Zesty Yellow on the Minis 🤣

Somehow cyber (nitro for Chevy) yellow metallic looks better in this image of the blazer. Same color below on the Camaro

Those pics you posted make that yellow really look like Dijon Mustard.

mustard.jpg

Well, I've done a lot of reading in my almost 2 years as a forum member.

This week, I submitted my order via a local dealer for a Cyber Yellow CT5BW--MT, Aniline Seats, no sunroof, PDR, and no exterior carbon. Like so many before me, all I've got is the confirming 1100/1101 status confirmation from GM Workbench...and while it was a bit hollow to hear, I appreciate the dealer's honest summary of, "I really hope I get this car for you, but nobody knows if Cadillac will even pick up the order request."

...and so I am officially IN the GOAT Rodeo; Cowboy UP!

Well, I've done a lot of reading in my almost 2 years as a forum member.

This week, I submitted my order via a local dealer for a Cyber Yellow CT5BW--MT, Aniline Seats, no sunroof, PDR, and no exterior carbon. Like so many before me, all I've got is the confirming 1100/1101 status confirmation from GM Workbench...and while it was a bit hollow to hear, I appreciate the dealer's honest summary of, "I really hope I get this car for you, but nobody knows if Cadillac will even pick up the order request."

...and so I am officially IN the GOAT Rodeo; Cowboy UP!

Nice! What dealer?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners