Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

It was. I placed an order there in January, one day after Mr. Waffles. In March, after it became clear that lots of other dealers were getting more allocations and Faulkner wasn't, I put orders/deposits at two additional MSRP dealerships. In early April, I heard about another dealership (Fitzgerald) that had a car nearly identical to my spec that had already been ordered and was at 3000. I called them up and grabbed it. They had an ADM of $600 which I thought was reasonable. Glad I did it because Faulkner never got another 2022 allocation.
good call! $600? rounding error - well played. Now let's get our Fg cars delivered

TLDR...🙏🤞

After some communications with my sales rep yesterday I got this text at the end of the day..."So the status is still delayed and pending, but it now is showing that it is "on the road" in Charlotte MI."
View attachment 9665
So maybe it's finally a GO AT this time. I asked them to please update me again today to see if there is further progress... just to be positive that this isn't some sort of cruel joke of 'lot shuffling' or other shenanigans since Charlotte is just 20 minutes away from the Lansing lot.
View attachment 9666maybe we are seeing that either:
a)... my previous thought of...instead of updating statuses in case they end up just getting bounced back and forth... that they'd rather have you be 'surprised' that your car got delivered rather than be even more frustrated that they are missing their self appointed EDD's/expectations.
or
b) based on what I think I'm seeing on this forum...maybe the cars being picked up by Accelerated are better at manning the updates/expectations... while Jack Cooper is just to the point of 'shut-up and leave me be to try and get these cars delivered' (by the way I have no idea if mine is potentially on Jack Cooper or Accelerated or someone else's manifest... and I have no plans of trying to find out/contact them... so this is purely just conjecture (🐃💩)
c) none of the above
d) all of the above
e) some of the above
f) shut the 'f' up @dribs15
When my car went to Charlotte, MI it was getting on the rail. Next stop was the destination rail yard.

On VinView a lot of them say “On the road”. The sad truth is that it doesn’t mean on the way. The real indicator that we have seen with the movement as of late is a pattern. It starts with showing the car being attached to Accelerated and then the magic line from Michigan to our dealer is shown. These EDDs that you guys are seeing in VinView or hearing from some dealers mean absolutely nothing until the car is paired with a carrier and actually on the move. I would get excited only if you get shown the magic line to the dealer.

On VinView a lot of them say “On the road”. The sad truth is that it doesn’t mean on the way. The real indicator that we have seen with the movement as of late is a pattern. It starts with showing the car being attached to Accelerated and then the magic line from Michigan to our dealer is shown. These EDDs that you guys are seeing in VinView or hearing from some dealers mean absolutely nothing until the car is paired with a carrier and actually on the move. I would get excited only if you get shown the magic line to the dealer.
Thanks for this info. Please continue to share anything else you are seeing from the dealership side of things. (y)

When my car went to Charlotte, MI it was getting on the rail. Next stop was the destination rail yard.
Talked to General Sales Manager today. He said that they do go on a train to PA, then get transported the rest of the way via truck. Thanks.

Also he mentioned that I now have an EDD of 7/3 at about 3pm (which I realized later is a Sunday?)
🤞🙏🐐

We’re 2 1/2 hours due north of Philly our car traveled by truck all the way. I could be wrong but it would be odd to go by train then truck to Philly area.Hope you all get cars soon well worth the wait!
Talked to General Sales Manager today. He said that they do go on a train to PA, then get transported the rest of the way via truck. Thanks.

Also he mentioned that I now have an EDD of 7/3 at about 3pm (which I realized later is a Sunday?)
🤞🙏🐐

It really is bayed with an ETA of 7/3🤞🙏🐐
Just sent me this pic this AM...I guess there is the potential to deliver on a Sunday (and I'm sure the dealership is also closed 7/4)... if this happens I may just have to camp out outside the dealership like we would do for concert tickets back in the day.
677683717.jpg

Just sent me this pic this AM...I guess there is the potential to deliver on a Sunday (and I'm sure the dealership is also closed 7/4)... if this happens I may just have to camp out outside the dealership like we would do for concert tickets back in the day.
View attachment 9691
Deliveries can certainly occur when the dealership is closed.

View attachment 9691
Have your salesperson click “updates” in VinView and see if it shows Accelerated on there. I would definitely temper expectations.
514075EC-F8AD-4BF3-92D6-A5CC825FFB5A.jpeg
AD00810E-A98F-475C-89B4-35943E4B145D.jpeg

I do hope yours shows up though! I have quite a few anxious customers (including myself) waiting to hear good news. Those are the best phone calls when I can confirm their car is definitely on the way.
Thank you @Blackwing Bill. The fact that I was delayed so long and now just got moved to Charlotte and a day after that I went from delayed to bayed has me feeling at least a little 🤏 hopeful.🤞🙏🐐

Holman posted on FB yesterday that they have two 4BWs that just came in and are available at $2,500 ADM. So it looks like the truck that should hopefully have @jonnywaffles11, @TheShark, and @dribs15's cars should be here!
Mine is still expected 7/3. They got in a manual rift 4 and an auto satin steel 4. I asked if they had any info on others on truck... waiting to hear back.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back