Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Congratulations! Let us know how the transaction goes and if they offer you financing, what rates they are at currently.

Which Faulkner location did you order from?
I got excited when their website showed 3 incoming 5BW's this morning but mine is apparently sitting in the lot of doom still.

I'm in trevose. Did financing through penfed and had that locked in for a while at 2.54%. mine sat for 3 months in the lot of doom which sadly wasn't the worst length of time

Attachments

• 20220711_170157.jpg
    20220711_170157.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 81
  • 20220711_170215.jpg
    20220711_170215.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 76
  • 20220711_170148.jpg
    20220711_170148.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 81
  • 20220711_170222.jpg
    20220711_170222.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220711_170203.jpg
    20220711_170203.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 20220711_170210.jpg
    20220711_170210.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
We need to do an august cars and coffee meetup somewhere. Hopefully by then everyone on the area on here has there's and won't feel excluded!
unfortunately, looking less and less likely for me. When the car was built 2/23, I didn't add the goat-factor to the timing of delivery. Between ordering 17 months ago, we have committed to moving to Florida (St Pete), so this timing is pretty F'd up.... we move in on 8/5, EDD is now 8/11. When I saw Faulkner get a car the other day, I thought for sure my phone would ring (I'm Armen in Plymouth Meeting). Nuttin.

We need to do an august cars and coffee meetup somewhere. Hopefully by then everyone on the area on here has there's and won't feel excluded!
Sounds good. The cars and coffee in Mount Laurel is every week and very well attended, and is close to Dribs and me. Plus there is a semi-professional photographer who shoots all the cars who I'm friendly with...I'm sure I could get him to take some shots of all of our cars. (y)

Sounds good. The cars and coffee in Mount Laurel is every week and very well attended, and is close to Dribs and me. Plus there is a semi-professional photographer who shoots all the cars who I'm friendly with...I'm sure I could get him to take some shots of all of our cars. (y)
Where is the Cars and Coffee held in Mt. Laurel? Once my 5BW comes this month, I will definitely pull up.

I'd be up for crossing state lines in a few weekends to attend. Hunkering down and polishing out 3 months of Michigan's finest swirls this week. It might actually look presentable by then haha
Be sure to post progress pics. I'm like a junkie who needs a fix.

dave chappelle crying GIF

Just trying to see who else has had their car built but not arrived to the dealer yet. If a previous post is correct and they are sending a truck to the region, it would be beneficial to everyone to hear any dealer chatter from regional dealers.

For me,
My ct4 was built 3/16. Current showing as picked in jack coopers tracker. Rob has me at 3800 and Cadillac has had me at 4300 for a few weeks. dealer is Faulkner trevose outside of philly. Anyone else?
I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing 6spd MT and it's reportedly been built the week of 6/20/2022. I have now have a VIN number but the shipment keeps getting delayed. Yesterday I hunted down, I went to the Facebook group for the specific GM Lansing Michigan plant and found someone to reply to me. They said ""It s showing shipped on June 28th on my end so waiting for possibly batch and hold (a extra inspection), a truck to transport, or possible repair from BH."

I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing 6spd MT and it's reportedly been built the week of 6/20/2022. I have now have a VIN number but the shipment keeps getting delayed. Yesterday I hunted down, I went to the Facebook group for the specific GM Lansing Michigan plant and found someone to reply to me. They said ""It s showing shipped on June 28th on my end so waiting for possibly batch and hold (a extra inspection), a truck to transport, or possible repair from BH."
Welcome to the goat rodeo! I'm in essentially the same boat. According to both my dealer and Accelerated, my car is sitting in the shipping lot waiting for pickup. Mine was built on 6/8.

Welcome to the goat rodeo! I'm in essentially the same boat. According to both my dealer and Accelerated, my car is sitting in the shipping lot waiting for pickup. Mine was built on 6/8.
Someone local received their Electric Blue 5BW. I saw it on Menards detailing insta page. Although when i took my white 5BW to them, they didn't post mine 😒

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back