Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Still at 4D00 with 6/20 EDD. Dealer is watching and seeing no movement either. Central NJ, early May build.

Still delayed. I'm beginning to think that I'm just gonna stay 4D00 until it magically shows up at my dealer whenever that may be. Then they won't have to worry about changing statuses or EDD's 🤷‍♂️

Still delayed. I'm beginning to think that I'm just gonna stay 4D00 until it magically shows up at my dealer whenever that may be. Then they won't have to worry about changing statuses or EDD's 🤷‍♂️
Same. My dealer had a 4bw built same day as mine delivered unannounced by Accelerated Services last week. I checked with Accelerated Services and they said my VIN is not with them but with Jack Cooper. Hoping for a pleasant surprise one day, there is no way to get anything out of Jack Cooper these days. EDD is one day away.

I'm literally never buying another gm vehicle ever again. This is insane. My car has been built and sitting for over 3 months now. Still 4D00
Same here. I have no issue waiting 6, 8, 10 months for the car, but the fact they are built and just sitting sucks. No reason why they can't do first in first out for shipping. It's one thing if it took 6 months to build and then delivered right away... I'm OCD with my cars and they are garage kept, so it really bugs me.

And the fact they will probably be delivered missing the parking feature which will need a retrofit. I'd be happily surprised if it was fixed before delivery, especially since the parts are available now.

I'm literally never buying another gm vehicle ever again. This is insane. My car has been built and sitting for over 3 months now. Still 4D00
same here - built in February and each update pushes my EDD back a few more days... now 7/19.

TLDR...🙏🤞

After some communications with my sales rep yesterday I got this text at the end of the day..."So the status is still delayed and pending, but it now is showing that it is "on the road" in Charlotte MI."
677544623.jpg

So maybe it's finally a GO AT this time. I asked them to please update me again today to see if there is further progress... just to be positive that this isn't some sort of cruel joke of 'lot shuffling' or other shenanigans since Charlotte is just 20 minutes away from the Lansing lot.
SEa6.gif
maybe we are seeing that either:
a)... my previous thought of...instead of updating statuses in case they end up just getting bounced back and forth... that they'd rather have you be 'surprised' that your car got delivered rather than be even more frustrated that they are missing their self appointed EDD's/expectations.
or
b) based on what I think I'm seeing on this forum...maybe the cars being picked up by Accelerated are better at manning the updates/expectations... while Jack Cooper is just to the point of 'shut-up and leave me be to try and get these cars delivered' (by the way I have no idea if mine is potentially on Jack Cooper or Accelerated or someone else's manifest... and I have no plans of trying to find out/contact them... so this is purely just conjecture (🐃💩)
c) none of the above
d) all of the above
e) some of the above
f) shut the 'f' up @dribs15

Last edited:
TLDR...🙏🤞

After some communications with my sales rep yesterday I got this text at the end of the day..."So the status is still delayed and pending, but it now is showing that it is "on the road" in Charlotte MI."
View attachment 9665
So maybe it's finally a GO AT this time. I asked them to please update me again today to see if there is further progress... just to be positive that this isn't some sort of cruel joke of 'lot shuffling' or other shenanigans since Charlotte is just 20 minutes away from the Lansing lot.
View attachment 9666maybe we are seeing that either:
a)... my previous thought of...instead of updating statuses in case they end up just getting bounced back and forth... that they'd rather have you be 'surprised' that your car got delivered rather than be even more frustrated that they are missing their self appointed EDD's/expectations.
or
b) based on what I think I'm seeing on this forum...maybe the cars being picked up by Accelerated are better at manning the updates/expectations... while Jack Cooper is just to the point of 'shut-up and leave me be to try and get these cars delivered' (by the way I have no idea if mine is potentially on Jack Cooper or Accelerated or someone else's manifest... and I have no plans of trying to find out/contact them... so this is purely just conjecture (🐃💩)
c) none of the above
d) all of the above
e) some of the above
f) shut the 'f' up @dribs15
g) the lot it was in got full so now your car is street parked ("on the road").

My best guess is the simplest explanation- they are spending 110% of their energy just getting cars onto trucks that are roughly headed in the same direction, and have little time or incentive to update their internal tracking. In fact, Accelerated might not even be fully integrated into their internal tracking like Jack Cooper is/was. Which is why we are seeing so many cars arrive at dealerships with outdated information still showing up on VInView and other sources.

With the hope that this information will encourage @jonnywaffles11 to seek help before he does anything destructive, my dealer (Fitzgerald in Annapolis, MD) told me yesterday my car is showing an EDD of 7/20. However, the 5 other Blackwings he has coming in just switched from 7/20 to delayed.

My other guess is that the 4603XX cars like Mr. Waffles has are waiting for their missing items to be added before shipping.

My best guess is the simplest explanation- they are spending 110% of their energy just getting cars onto trucks that are roughly headed in the same direction, and have little time or incentive to update their internal tracking. In fact, Accelerated might not even be fully integrated into their internal tracking like Jack Cooper is/was. Which is why we are seeing so many cars arrive at dealerships with outdated information still showing up on VInView and other sources.

With the hope that this information will encourage @jonnywaffles11 to seek help before he does anything destructive, my dealer (Fitzgerald in Annapolis, MD) told me yesterday my car is showing an EDD of 7/20. However, the 5 other Blackwings he has coming in just switched from 7/20 to delayed.

My other guess is that the 4603XX cars like Mr. Waffles has are waiting for their missing items to be added before shipping.
@Throat Yogurt I thought your dealer was Faulkner?

I won't even be mad at this point if you get your car delivered before me. This whole situation is so fucked up

@Throat Yogurt I thought your dealer was Faulkner?
It was. I placed an order there in January, one day after Mr. Waffles. In March, after it became clear that lots of other dealers were getting more allocations and Faulkner wasn't, I put orders/deposits at two additional MSRP dealerships. In early April, I heard about another dealership (Fitzgerald) that had a car nearly identical to my spec that had already been ordered and was at 3000. I called them up and grabbed it. They had an ADM of $600 which I thought was reasonable. Glad I did it because Faulkner never got another 2022 allocation.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back