Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

My salesman is optimistic that the wait won't be long as they now have 5 completed cars all waiting to be shipped to them. I, however, expect that the rodeo is just getting started.
You might actually get yours before us if the rest of us are parked somewhere in the middle of the lot and not reachable to be pulled
Ya bastard! I'm happy for you. My dealer has my 5bw, a 5v, and two 4bws built & waiting, but I too wonder if mine is buried in the goat lot forever! <insert evil laugh here... followed by crying>
muppets-vincent-price.gif

Ya bastard! I'm happy for you. My dealer has my 5bw, a 5v, and two 4bws built & waiting, but I too wonder if mine is buried in the goat lot forever! <insert evil laugh here... followed by crying>
View attachment 9383
Just remember: every time someone makes a joke at my expense, my car gets that much closer to the transport truck! 🤣

My salesman just texted me, my status is now 4150. Keep it coming!!

Come On GIF by HBO Max
Your car may have an invoice but it's still buried deep in the lot of doom!!!!! Ok, this just does not seam right to be doing, but I'm an ass so I'm here to help!!! You know I will get my third one before most of you guys get your first!!!!!!!!!!

Your car may have an invoice but it's still buried deep in the lot of doom!!!!! Ok, this just does not seam right to be doing, but I'm an ass so I'm here to help!!! You know I will get my third one before most of you guys get your first!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Happy Friday PA/NJ/NE folks. I had an EDD of 7/6, then last week it went back to delayed 4D00 with no date and this week I have a new EDD of 7/9 at 4B00. Anyone else see some movement? I'm dying to see a pic of a truck on 95/295/Turnpike with all of our cars on it.

Happy Friday PA/NJ/NE folks. I had an EDD of 7/6, then last week it went back to delayed 4D00 with no date and this week I have a new EDD of 7/9 at 4B00. Anyone else see some movement? I'm dying to see a pic of a truck on 95/295/Turnpike with all of our cars on it.
If I see a truck on 95 I'm running it off the road to get my damn car off the back. I'm still at 4D00 with no edd unfortunately

No 😞. I did send the trucking company an email to ask if they had any info today. Waiting for a reply. I feel bad about doing it, but I need to make plans on my end for when the car gets here.
yeah I reached out a few days ago reluctantly. they let me know that I wasn't in their system. I guess GM is still holding/lost my car. yay. I need to get rid of my current car and GM is really starting to piss me off with this.

I'm 3800 here. Reached out to salesman and am waiting to see if he has any updates but I doubt it. They do currently have 2 5's in transit and 2 4's. Keep checking their site to see if my 5 gets added. Dealer is Faulkner Cadillac in Bethlehem PA

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back