Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

I didn't realize we had so many bw in this area! I grew up in south jersey and live in chester county now. I will see how far horseham is for me but couldn't make the wildwood unfortunatley. I will be at the jersey shore 1st weekend of june if there are any around then.

Is the horseham BW only? Sadly mine is still at the dealer.... BUT I do have a nice c6 z06 and svt lightning I could bring and meet some of you guys!

I'm in Southern York... Almost MD line. We hit up the Hunt Valley Horsepower Cars & Coffee in Hunt Valley MD on Saturdays right now. My son is starting his VW build, so we all cruise out. Where the local C&C's around here?

the one in Horsham was last weekend, I don't think anyone attended unfortunately. we will need to get a group together this spring/summer hopefully in PA to get more of us in attendance! I'm a little north of Philly

The FB page for this one is lame but it's actually really well attended every week, and has a nice assortment of cars: Facebook
Can confirm, I was hesitant to leave the safety of PA and drive my car into.....Jersey, but the event was pleasant and the people did not live up to the stereotypes associated with the "fine, upstanding residents of New Jersey". Would attend again.

Can confirm, I was hesitant to leave the safety of PA and drive my car into.....Jersey, but the event was pleasant and the people did not live up to the stereotypes associated with the "fine, upstanding residents of New Jersey". Would attend again.
Where is this C&C and when?

I saw (I believe) my first 4BW in the wild today in NJ under unfortunate circumstances. Any of you fine gentlemen happen to have been pulled over by NJ State Police on 76 right after the Walt Whitman bridge around 12:45 - 1PM?

Looked to be shadow metallic, but I was in the far lane and caught it out of the corner of my eye. I was driving my wife's Pilot taking the family to Wildwood for the day.

Does C&C still occur every Saturday at Miller's Ale House? I live about 8 minutes away.... But my kids have kept me busy on Saturdays for oh, about the last 12 years. :)

Does C&C still occur every Saturday at Miller's Ale House? I live about 8 minutes away.... But my kids have kept me busy on Saturdays for oh, about the last 12 years. :)
Yup, it's still there. I'm trying to go this weekend...but I also have the same kid "problem". I'm also like 10 mins away.

Good times:
IMG_9691.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw (I believe) my first 4BW in the wild today in NJ under unfortunate circumstances. Any of you fine gentlemen happen to have been pulled over by NJ State Police on 76 right after the Walt Whitman bridge around 12:45 - 1PM?

Looked to be shadow metallic, but I was in the far lane and caught it out of the corner of my eye. I was driving my wife's Pilot taking the family to Wildwood for the day.
Yup, it's still there. I'm trying to go this weekend...but I also have the same kid "problem". I'm also like 10 mins away.

Good times:
View attachment 21252
I'm in OC with the family (at Manco & Manco's as I type this)... so I'm out for this Saturday... but would be up for that in the future (I live 15 minutes from there).

When in Wildwood you have to go to Johnny Scoops. Awesome ice cream (high fat content)... on the boardwalk right across from the dog beach. Make their own waffles and has their own kegs of root beer for floats. Tell them Dribbie (or Dribs) sent you.
20230823_213909.jpg

I subscribe to Road & Track Magazine . I saw that they advertised something called the Hudson Quattrocento 2023. Its a gathering of all types of "higher end" types of cars and its a 3 day rally thru the Hudson River/ Catskill Mtns area and scenic drives, with 3 stops to drive on tracks of the area. You stay in hotels and eat meals along the routes. I live on Long Island and thought that me and the wife might enjoy the ride . I scanned the QR code to check it out and then had a heart attack ! They want over $12,000 to participate ! (And you have to be selected!) Go scratch ! I can do this on my own (without the track and fancy hotels) for wayyyy less money .
My Dad always said ...."a fool and their money are soon parted".

I subscribe to Road & Track Magazine . I saw that they advertised something called the Hudson Quattrocento 2023. Its a gathering of all types of "higher end" types of cars and its a 3 day rally thru the Hudson River/ Catskill Mtns area and scenic drives, with 3 stops to drive on tracks of the area. You stay in hotels and eat meals along the routes. I live on Long Island and thought that me and the wife might enjoy the ride . I scanned the QR code to check it out and then had a heart attack ! They want over $12,000 to participate ! (And you have to be selected!) Go scratch ! I can do this on my own (without the track and fancy hotels) for wayyyy less money .
My Dad always said ...."a fool and their money are soon parted".
It seems like an amazing program they put together and I've thought about it for the last few years, but it needs to be half the price. It's insane at the current figure.

It seems like an amazing program they put together and I've thought about it for the last few years, but it needs to be half the price. It's insane at the current figure.
Agreed. I'd go do Spring Mountain again and save $8,000.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back