Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

jonnywaffles11

Seasoned Member
Just trying to see who else has had their car built but not arrived to the dealer yet. If a previous post is correct and they are sending a truck to the region, it would be beneficial to everyone to hear any dealer chatter from regional dealers.

For me,
My ct4 was built 3/16. Current showing as picked in jack coopers tracker. Rob has me at 3800 and Cadillac has had me at 4300 for a few weeks. dealer is Faulkner trevose outside of philly. Anyone else?

similar here @jonnywaffles11 - Armen in Plymouth Meeting (Philly burbs), car built 2/23 (5BW, 6 speed, dropped CF), picked by Jack Cooper (that's new - it was "on hold" until mid-last week), Rob shows it 3800, chat bot says 4000

similar here @jonnywaffles11 - Armen in Plymouth Meeting (Philly burbs), car built 2/23 (5BW, 6 speed, dropped CF), picked by Jack Cooper (that's new - it was "on hold" until mid-last week), Rob shows it 3800, chat bot says 4000
5bw built 3/10 delivered to autoport at delta 4/12. 4300-Rob, 4000-cadillac.com. Holman in Mt. Laurel NJ less than 20 minutes from Philly.

I'm not exactly northeast, Kentucky here. 3800, built 1/24. Still in the lot of doom. Dealer is Quantrell in Lexington,Ky

So I noticed tonight that my window sticker is now available on both Dustin's Untitled Page and my dealership's website... whereas yesterday it was not available at either website. That's gotta be good news... right?

funny-gif-of-a-studio-goat-asking-you-some-tough-questions.gif

So I noticed tonight that my window sticker is now available on both Dustin's Untitled Page and my dealership's website... whereas yesterday it was not available at either website. That's gotta be good news... right?

View attachment 8396
You would hope so. I think that means it has been invoiced to the dealer (their name would be on the sticker).

Update this morning! she moved to paired yesterday
1650639717674.png

Oh shit I moved to autoporti think I was the last one of the pa people that wasn't showing that right?Maybe we will see a truck load coming out this way soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-115241.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-115241.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 100
Oh shit I moved to autoporti think I was the last one of the pa people that wasn't showing that right?Maybe we will see a truck load coming out this way soon
I have the same dates and status on Jack Cooper here. Our cars are moving together? I also went from 3800 to 4300 this week. Only asterisk is two cars built before mine have delivery dates in late May, while mine says "delayed"

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back