Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Have any of you guys signed up for Spring Mountain? I just got an email with a link and I understand they are currently booked up, but it would be cool to try to reserve spots at the same school.
I spoke with Gina today. She is great. They are expecting new dates (or additional slots - like they might add cars to make the classes bigger) to open up "soon", which she could not define. They are booked through March 2023, so likely after that. My wife is attending as a driver as well, so the family bet is on around who is faster.

Looks like we've got a bunch of us heading over by around 830am... right boys!
You, @jonnywaffles11, @Throat Yogurt , me, +/- @ZoomieZoom55 (sans car).
Anyone else?
Weather looks even better than it did earlier this week.
You dirty, dirty sluts.

My wife needs our sole car this weekend due to endless social obligations.

Please take pics of the cars.

My dealer says I could have my car by end of October. LOL he’s such a jokester.

Otherwise, maybe I’ll bum a ride from someone in Bergen County or NY on their way south this month and next so I can have some semblance of fun.

Yours forever,

Dr Horny Goat

Comedy Central GIF by Another Period

Yes sir sure did great drive! Passed LBI landed in Avalon
😊 Thanks
Great! We were there a couple weeks ago! Go to the Windrift for lunch/dinner/ drinks and sit on the porch overlooking the beach/ocean. And if you continue a few minutes south to Wildwood boardwalk. Hit up Johnny Scoops ice cream and tell Mickey T I sent you. It's at 3000 and the boardwalk right across from the dog park. He's one of the brothers in that family I was talking about this AM. One of my closest buds.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back