Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V New Order

CT5-V Model

Deejay55

Hi all- I would like a little advice. As of 8/9, I was told that my order was accepted by Cadillac, and was moving to production. I have contacted a number of dealers about an allocation, and most were extremely helpful. My question is should I contact them and tell them to forget about me, or leave it alone until the order goes into production. No deposit was given, but some of these guys were helpful and friendly,and I don’t want to keep them hanging. Thanks

I'm sure others will chime in and I can't exactly remember the default words that the automated system replies with for each stage of the process, but if your order code went from 1100 to 2000, you're getting a car. It might take most of a year, but GM is going to build that car. If that's the case then - Congrats, you're officially in the goat rodeo!

goat define GIF

I would suggest calling them and letting them know as a courtesy and it's the right thing to do anyway. Do you have an actual order number with other dealers with a place on a list? They can assign your allocation to someone else waiting in line in a timely manner then.

No, I didn’t have an order number from the other dealers, but one was super helpful,and actually looked over the order sheets from other nearby dealers, and found an incoming order from a nearby dealership. Of course,when I called,it was spoken for. I know he is looking for a sale, but I think he went above and beyond.

No, I didn’t have an order number from the other dealers, but one was super helpful,and actually looked over the order sheets from other nearby dealers, and found an incoming order from a nearby dealership. Of course,when I called,it was spoken for. I know he is looking for a sale, but I think he went above and beyond.
Well if you didn't put an order through the other dealers you are fine...unless a dealer is waiting to hear back from you about an order you were going to place.

Yea, that’s what I figured. I was really pulling for this dealer to get an allocation, but I couldn’t take the chance waiting, as the salesman who I placed the order with said this would probably be the only allocation for a manual transmission he would get for the rest of the year.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back