Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Where to find the number status of my order. Sorry if this has been asked before.

IcedBear14

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing (Deposit 7/10)
So order is in and official. Got my order number and everything. So I remember reading people talking about I believe a mycar app or something where you can put the order number in and get your status code. I'm on the cadillac website and asked the bot cause that's what everything says to do. It says that GM has accepted my order and to check in with my salesmen for further information. Sorry I'm sure it's been asked before just super excited it's finally moving forward.

The bot usually has the latest. If you want the exact status code type in "advisor" and a live person will chat with you. They can tell you the exact status code, but it does not mean they have any more information than that.

The bot usually has the latest. If you want the exact status code type in "advisor" and a live person will chat with you. They can tell you the exact status code, but it does not mean they have any more information than that.
Awesome thank you so much. Just the number code is all I was looking for so I can just sit here here in anticipation waiting lol. I'm excited for the dreaded car is built now it's just sitting in a lot waiting to be shipped. It's been a ride so far I got slotted for the car June 10th. And finally no constraints and their allocation came through.

went to Brogan cadillac in NJ Saturday to look at their stock 5 bw’s and the sales manager told me with allocation the timeframe was 6-8 week’s providing no hiccups order to delivery, they currently have 4 on the lot and one ordered and no more allocations at the moment Fwiw

I finally seem to have an order in. Does an order number that is all letters seem right? That's what I was given by the salesman, seemed a little odd. Can anyone confirm all letters is normal for an order number?

Yes, its all letters, I think 5 of them?

If your order was accepted that means you are at 2000 status moving quickly to 3000. This means you will be getting a car.

You can bug your salesman for updates or the GM chat online for updates but your car should be produced (and hopefully shipped) within 4 months of your order being accepted.

I remember those anticipated days...

Good luck getting your ride!

Thanks all. Order was placed a little before Thanksgiving & on the Tues. after I was at 3100.
Checked online today with by order "number" and am at 3400, so progress!
The all letters seemed odd; thought it might be the "build code" you could get from the online configurator.

FYI, you can "discover" the 2025s online now.

Thanks all. Order was placed a little before Thanksgiving & on the Tues. after I was at 3100.
The all letters seemed odd; thought it might be the "build code" you could get from the online configurator.

Not the Blackwing 2025 just regular.

Wow that was quick. What dealer did you place an order with? I placed my order with a dealer 2 months ago and it has not been accepted by GM yet.

Yeah I just bugged my salesmen. My order was put through on 11/16 and last Thursday he said I was at 3400. Then at 3800 I should be getting an estimated delivery date. He's pretty confident in a 8-12 week turn around so we'll see how the rest goes. Tomorrow is 4 weeks down

Yeah I just bugged my salesmen. My order was put through on 11/16 and last Thursday he said I was at 3400. Then at 3800 I should be getting an estimated delivery date. He's pretty confident in a 8-12 week turn around so we'll see how the rest goes. Tomorrow is 4 weeks down
Did you order any carbon fiber?

Did you order any carbon fiber?
Yessir. Got CF 1&2, 6MT, radiant red black wheels bronze calipers, black mirror caps, sun roof, PDR, rear parking package, tan leather CF seats and the nice steering wheel. Black gloss package but the black emblems were not available so he ordered them already.

Super Saloon: I placed the request for the order in July or early August at Cadillac of Norwood (Mass.) I got the allocation notice just before Thanksgiving. They were a bit stubborn about MSRP; hopefully they won't renege on that. I still have a request in at another dealership that I wanted to deal with. 1st in line there, request was placed Halloween of '22 (over a year). Still no allocation there.
I was really afraid the strike would make things worse but seems like builds are moving faster now? I really didn't want to get stuck getting the update ('25) as I'm not a fan of the lights or the full screen dash.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back