Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order Tracking

Deejay55

Hi Rob- Could you please add order# BXRVDK to your tracking? At the Cadillac.com support, it just says order accepted and moving towards production. Thanks.

Hi Rob- Could you please add order# BXRVDK to your tracking? At the Cadillac.com support, it just says order accepted and moving towards production. Thanks.
That's the same response I get from Cadillac website. Order was accepted August 6th and still nothing.

you two should take some time to read the official order tracking thread... just because you put your order in doesn't mean it was picked up and it may be quite some time before that even happens
^^^THIS^^^ coming from an OG member!!! Rock on brother!

you two should take some time to read the official order tracking thread... just because you put your order in doesn't mean it was picked up and it may be quite some time before that even happens
I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing or what? I have an order number and Cadillac website (on chat feature) the response is "Order was accepted by General Motors and is moving toward production process". That to me would indicate things are moving along. If there's some help or wisdom you could offer that would be appreciated. A laugh at our expense isn't very helpful at all.

I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing or what? I have an order number and Cadillac website (on chat feature) the response is "Order was accepted by General Motors and is moving toward production process". That to me would indicate things are moving along. If there's some help or wisdom you could offer that would be appreciated. A laugh at our expense isn't very helpful at all.
Sounds like 2000 status which would mean that you're fine. 1100 status is potentially iffy as it may never get to 2000 status without an allocation. Has your dealership given you your order #? If so, have you given it to Rob to add to the tracker?

Sounds like 2000 status which would mean that you're fine. 1100 status is potentially iffy as it may never get to 2000 status without an allocation. Has your dealership given you your order #? If so, have you given it to Rob to add to the tracker?
Thank you! A check with Rob's tracker shows status at 3400. Now I have a better understanding of how it works.

I just think people should read a thread to get answers first before throwing questions out there.. @burn813 and a few others have gone thru this and have posted on it..... This forum has a world of information on it and all you have to do is hit the search button and read..... For the record, a lot of people have been waiting months/year for their car so I would be a little patient. Oh, the Cadillac website feature, that's cute, don't trust it...... I don't mean to come off like a penis it's just that I have no tact, or as my wife tells me, people skills..... Good luck and god bless!

Last edited:
I just think people should read a thread to get answers first before throwing questions out there.. @burn813 and a few others have gone thru this and have posted on it..... This forum has a world of information on it and all you have to do is hit the search button and read..... For the record, a lot of people have been waiting months/year for their car so I would be a little patient. Oh, the Cadillac website feature, that's cute, don't trust it...... I don't mean to come off like a penis it's just that I have no tact, or as my wife tells me, people skills..... Good luck and god bless!
I get it. I'm new to the forum and still figuring out how it all works.

I get it. I'm new to the forum and still figuring out how it all works.
No problem, and welcome!
The Rock Hello GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop