Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New BW4 Imsa owner from Long Island

Anthony31188

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 ct4-v blackwing
Good morning everyone. Couldn’t pass this up, local dealership sold It for 10k under msrp. Going to be my daily, except on real bad snow days. Having It PPFed right now, picking It up this week :) . Plan on keeping It stock and enjoying the hell out of It.

IMG_1494.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_1500.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg
IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats! Welcome to the forum...

I don't care for GMs money grab sticker package but I do have to say this one looks good between the white paint and the bronze wheels.

Congrats!
Thank you, i really wanted the bronze wheels. Might be right on It being a money grab, but i do think that an imsa compared to a loaded “base” blackwing will be worth a lot more money years from now. Maybe not mine, because im going to drive the hell out of It lol

I don't care for GMs money grab sticker package but I do have to say this one looks good between the white paint and the bronze wheels.

Congrats!

Is it really a money grab in this case, if Anthony got it for 10k under MSRP?

Good luck, perhaps I'll see you around.

I just picked up my car today! It’s weird getting used to something new, I’m sure i will learn everything eventually. Maybe you guys can chime in with some tips about a few things I’m wondering about….

I know how to go to v mode, but how do i go into “my mode”?

I turned off the HUD and i can’t seem to get It back on. No matter how many times i press the HUD BUTTON or the brightness button next to It.

How do i get the car to lock automatically without me having to press the handle or the fob, is that possible ?

I’ve never had a car with this much technology and I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed lol

Anthony - I'm feeling the same way. I set up most of these things with the salesguy at the dealership...and I might be able to re-create - but nothing for certain. I will likely be going through some of this again this weekend when I set up the 2nd key for my wife. In the meantime you'll need to rely on others here...or there are a few videos on You Tube that go through some of this stuff...one is by Car Tech How To. Hope it helps.

A lot of stuff can be found on the infotainment under settings.

I just picked up my car today! It’s weird getting used to something new, I’m sure i will learn everything eventually. Maybe you guys can chime in with some tips about a few things I’m wondering about….

I know how to go to v mode, but how do i go into “my mode”?

I turned off the HUD and i can’t seem to get It back on. No matter how many times i press the HUD BUTTON or the brightness button next to It.

How do i get the car to lock automatically without me having to press the handle or the fob, is that possible ?

I’ve never had a car with this much technology and I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed lol
Perhaps you adjusted the level of the HUD where it is too high or low. I don't know of a way to turn it off. You should allocate a large block of time to spend with your owner's manual.

I will say that this is the first time I have sat down and read the Owner's manual for my car. I recommend grabbing a cup of coffee, reading the manual with a notepad or sticky notes handy. As you come upon things you want to explore on the car, either write down the page # or put a sticky note in the page to mark it.

Once you have read it all, go jump in, start it up and just go through everything you marked in your manual.

btown...I just came back in from being out in the car with the owners manual making some adjustments. I'm feeling a little better about understanding things...but still think I probably screwed up some things. My wife comes in tonight from out of town and will see the car for the first time. We'll probably try to set up her profile and settings etc tomorrow. I'm still a bit confused WRT key settings. I noticed, after the fact, that the dealer gave me key #2...don't know if that makes a difference (to seat settings and such)...seems like its going to complicate things a bit...we'll see...

I will say that this is the first time I have sat down and read the Owner's manual for my car. I recommend grabbing a cup of coffee, reading the manual with a notepad or sticky notes handy. As you come upon things you want to explore on the car, either write down the page # or put a sticky note in the page to mark it.

Once you have read it all, go jump in, start it up and just go through everything you marked in your manual.
My suggestion is to read it while sitting in the car and making the adjustments on the spot.

btown...I just came back in from being out in the car with the owners manual making some adjustments. I'm feeling a little better about understanding things...but still think I probably screwed up some things. My wife comes in tonight from out of town and will see the car for the first time. We'll probably try to set up her profile and settings etc tomorrow. I'm still a bit confused WRT key settings. I noticed, after the fact, that the dealer gave me key #2...don't know if that makes a difference (to seat settings and such)...seems like its going to complicate things a bit...we'll see...
Once you create a second profile for your wife, it will ask if you want to assign key number two to it. If you do that, then every time that key is in the car driver side it would automatically default to that profile.

Once you create a second profile for your wife, it will ask if you want to assign key number two to it. If you do that, then every time that key is in the car driver side it would automatically default to that profile.
The problem is that i inadvertently started with key 2 and did all my profile stuff from there. Should I just start over with the other key? Not sure best approach...

Yeah. Just assign her to #1.

Same here in the same thinking leave stock, just daily and track 2-3 times a year. What a good tire/wheels track setup?
Thank you, i really wanted the bronze wheels. Might be right on It being a money grab, but i do think that an imsa compared to a loaded “base” blackwing will be worth a lot more money years from now. Maybe not mine, because im going to drive the hell out of It

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back