Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Long Island NY

safridi22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
Dont really care to share my “journey.” Its here. Thats what matters. Brought her home yesterday.

Attachments

• 493BD3CF-93ED-4B23-AF30-2472AE7F58D5.jpeg
    493BD3CF-93ED-4B23-AF30-2472AE7F58D5.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
Much appreciated…..now im just fighting conviction. My head is like ….since there is a v logo on the actual license plate bracket, that it means it belongs on the car and i should just put it on. My heart is like….imma slap you if u start drilling holes bro.

Dont really care to share my “journey.” Its here. Thats what matters. Brought her home yesterday.
Congrats! What part of the Island you from?

Yes sir. Any reccomendations for twisty roads around smithtown/nesconset area?

Much appreciated…..now im just fighting conviction. My head is like ….since there is a v logo on the actual license plate bracket, that it means it belongs on the car and i should just put it on. My heart is like….imma slap you if u start drilling holes bro.
Don’t do it

Are yall still waiting on delivery or can we break out the coffee sometime in the future?

Don’t do it
So heres my thought process on this. The placement of the oem bracket is in the perfect spot imo. Its right in the center and doesnt seem like it would obstruct air flow (if that even matters). I cant stand those tow hook ones bc its just not symmetrical and anything else would be like the sto n show bracket where its at the bottom. Ive been pulled over multiple times in the past for not having the front plate showing.

So im like would it be thaaaat bad to drill the holes…..im holding off until i get ppf/coating….hopefully someones finds a better non invasive solution.

Mine was just built on Tuesday, hopefully the goats go easy on her.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back