Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2018 VW GTI to 2022 CT4 V Blackwing

Congrats mkahn89! I too am going to a 4BW from a GTI...though mine is a MK VI (2012). It is a big turbo beast and I'm hoping the BW will be quicker...certainly off the line but not likely up top (Amazing what I can reel in). Anyway - no doubt the chassis and just about everything else will be an upgrade....including having power applied to the proper set of wheels. I'll be keeping the GTI foor a while but ultimately plan to pass it on to one of my sons (whose very excited by the idea)...

That's awesome. I was sad to move on from the GTI, such a fun car. But the 4BW was worth the wait.

Smooth power all the way through the band and super fun in the corners (a different kind of fun than the GTI ;) )

The suspension set up, proper lowering adjustments and bracing in my GTI makes it an absolute carver (with oversteer). I can only hope the BW will be as good and think it will be better in many situations - but not all. My Audi was also tricked out handling wise and could do many twisties and sweepers much faster then I was willing to do with the GTI (AWD confidence factor)...but the GTI was much nimbler on the super tights and just in general being lighter was/is a real joy.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back