Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My Goat Watch Has Ended

Anyone here recently take delivery of a new Blackwing built in February or March?
As some of you know, I’m trading in my 22 for a 24 and I am curious about how it takes long from build to delivery these days.
Mine is a 6 speed CT5.
It was built on March 21 and I’m waiting for it in Ontario.
Last week my dealer told me its status was ready for delivery.
He didn’t give me a code but I’m guessing it is at 4000.
Recent experiences?
Seems like 6-8 weeks is common these days. Not sure about to Canada, though.

Ask for current code, what the F WOULD HE NOT TELL YOU?
I didn’t ask because I knew what it was from what he told me.
Which, given his description, is that it’s 4000.
He’s a good sales manager who will, by the end of this month or so, have processed two new purchases for me at MSRP and two trade-ins for more than what I paid for the traded-in cars new.
So I have no concerns.
In fact, I would highly recommend him to anyone in Canada looking to buy a Blackwing, Corvette, or other have-to-wait-for GM product.

Mine arrived at the dealer (BC) on April 16, build date was March 13.

I was told to expect it in mid May and received no information until the call that it had arrived. Caused a bit of a scramble to get my trade appraised and the money organized. I pick it up next week.

Mine arrived at the dealer (BC) on April 16, build date was March 13.

I was told to expect it in mid May and received no information until the call that it had arrived. Caused a bit of a scramble to get my trade appraised and the money organized. I pick it up next week.
Thanks for the info.
Given that and the fact I’m only about 300 miles from the factory, I’m guessing mine will arrive this week and will be available the week after that, if not this week, too.

I didn’t ask because I knew what it was from what he told me.
Which, given his description, is that it’s 4000.
He’s a good sales manager who will, by the end of this month or so, have processed two new purchases for me at MSRP and two trade-ins for more than what I paid for the traded-in cars new.
So I have no concerns.
In fact, I would highly recommend him to anyone in Canada looking to buy a Blackwing, Corvette, or other have-to-wait-for GM product.
Which dealer did you get it from?

I'm looking into a '25 and I'm talking with two dealers but won't know more until they can actually build the car on Workbench as currently the '25 Blackwing isn't in the system. I'm pretty certain ill be getting one dealers first '25 allocation but it always helps to have options available.

IMG_4842.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners