Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

As a rule I avoid things that Metastasize, and they won't even let you look without becoming part of the problem. I guess I'll stick to the pictures posted here.
I agree and recently deleted my IG account (that I really never used). FB (which I stopped posting on) is likely next. Some things can be of interest, but there is only so much useless, narcissistic flotsam you can take until you drown.

I hear you guys. I definitely have a love / hate relationship with it.

@blackwingwop on iG if you guys like outdoors and cars

Attachments

• C2DF2241-119E-47DB-B252-2AB39E53DD27.jpeg
    C2DF2241-119E-47DB-B252-2AB39E53DD27.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 122
I agree with the love/hate with IG and FB but I have both.... IG is quik4dr, and FB is Tall Steve....I post stupid crap on both.......I started a new hobby of watch collecting so I'm posting that silliness on IG...

I agree with the love/hate with IG and FB but I have both.... IG is quik4dr, and FB is Tall Steve....I post stupid crap on both.......I started a new hobby of watch collecting so I'm posting that silliness on IG...

In tech, we say "WAI". "Working as intended." Perfect use case for IG.

I like your content “Tall Steve!” Keep it up!

@jamesonsviggen

And you're probably not aware that Eric's Blackwing is #329 and mine is #328.
Understandable, but you've got an opportunity to come up with something unique and sets yourself apart. Everyone has an Instagram account nowadays, have to make yours pop.

Understandable, but you've got an opportunity to come up with something unique and sets yourself apart. Everyone has an Instagram account nowadays, have to make yours pop.

The fact that there isn't another BW5 #328 would be unique enough for me. I'm not looking to make an IG account "pop." I've got enough going on in the real world, thanks.

(Edit: Perhaps more accurate to say I've got my hands full with the real world, no need for more activity in the online world!)

Last edited:
Oh, I like that IG name. Maybe I'll do @blackwing328. Except I don't have a car yet. :)

I also registered blackwing329.com and will eventually get around to doing something with it.. Maybe I should also pick up blackwing328.com and squat it for highest bidder. ;)

bw_logo_trim.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners