Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

hahahaha 100% I just saw that...what a relief it was to see those spacers installed. the front end should drop about 3/4" at least with those guys out.
hey @Tall Steve, I may not need lowering springs after all hahahahaha
Ha ha ha ha!!! You never know.......I use to take a lot of crap about my 4X4 look on my SS Sedan but I didn't care...I still had rear tire rub on OEM springs..

Attachments

• CE3E86F6-39F2-481C-91DD-51A5E70E6E29.JPG
    CE3E86F6-39F2-481C-91DD-51A5E70E6E29.JPG
    631.6 KB · Views: 171
Ha ha ha ha!!! You never know.......I use to take a lot of crap about my 4X4 look on my SS Sedan but I didn't care...I still had rear tire rub on OEM springs..
good looking SS...I used to have a nightfall grey 2017 before the V3

That’s it! I can’t think of anything that it could be other than a spring spacer.
Its a spring stuffer for shipping or towing, we get to keep em with our cars in case of a tow as well. Makes about 1" difference in front height. I love how you guys dissected and figured this out, I love forums.

#IWorkForGM
All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

Bump! For any of you new guys who may not have seen this or, for any of you old guys who haven’t participated.

If you do have Instagram, you want to go and check out what @Tall Steve has been posting from his visit to Sewell Cadillac with pics and sound clips of the 4 & 5!

Bump! For any of you new guys who may not have seen this or, for any of you old guys who haven’t participated.

If you do have Instagram, you want to go and check out what @Tall Steve has been posting from his visit to Sewell Cadillac with pics and sound clips of the 4 & 5!
Thanks! I'm downloading pics now to my computer so I can post here... It's going to take some time to resize and download so be patient with me.....I will start a new thread and post.. I took like 70 pics and two videos..

I started following Tall Steve. You'll recognize me by the same SN. Also my pic is of my '16 SS. I don't post anything, just there to look..

Add me to the SS club too. I had a black '15 auto and traded it for an RPG '17 6mt. If any of you are in the SS FB group, mine was the one that got totaled by a FedEx truck. :(

Oh and thanks for all the awesome photos, Steve!

Its a spring stuffer for shipping or towing, we get to keep em with our cars in case of a tow as well. Makes about 1" difference in front height. I love how you guys dissected and figured this out, I love forums.

#IWorkForGM
All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.
Who else will be looking for these when they take delivery since they are supposed to be kept?

Here's a couple more photos from Texas last weekend:

All right, my friend Dennis took those pics....Oh, he is on the waitlist for a 5BW too....

2nd pic is awesome. Really shows the aggressiveness of the car.

I'm assuming the white is Rift? If yes I am even happier with my decision. I've heard the comparo to the Porsche color as well as the C8. The Porsche paint was what I had in mind when pulling the lever for my Rift.

Here's a couple more photos from Texas last weekend:

Had just seen your posts and started following you 🤌

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop