Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dogs/Pets

Se
My girl wanted to get a dog, she fell in love with her eyes and wanted her badly. I warned her that a border collie is no joke and will be a lot of work but she didn't care lol.

This is Kira. She was rescued from a high kill shelter and we decided to take her in on a foster-to-adopt program.
Love her but oh man this dog is going to take some work. When she's around us she's super calm and loving but she does not like being away from us at all. She's ALWAYS near us no matter what we're doing and if we leave the house, it's like the end of the world to her.

Not even going to talk about how much energy this dog has. Holy jesus. lol
Separation anxiety with dogs is real. For the dogs too. 😂

My girl wanted to get a dog, she fell in love with her eyes and wanted her badly. I warned her that a border collie is no joke and will be a lot of work but she didn't care lol.

This is Kira. She was rescued from a high kill shelter and we decided to take her in on a foster-to-adopt program.
Love her but oh man this dog is going to take some work. When she's around us she's super calm and loving but she does not like being away from us at all. She's ALWAYS near us no matter what we're doing and if we leave the house, it's like the end of the world to her.

Not even going to talk about how much energy this dog has. Holy jesus. lol
I've had Border Collie and now Australian Shepherd. They are bonkers, wound so tight , try to get them to park every day for at least an hour or two. Just make sure bathroom door is fully closed.😳

Gus (12) & Barkley (2)
1000010674.jpg

I've had Border Collie and now Australian Shepherd. They are bonkers, wound so tight , try to get them to park every day for at least an hour or two. Just make sure bathroom door is fully closed.😳
IMG_20240122_113630935 (1).jpg

Agreed. I heard a noise in the bathroom one morning last week and found this. Boomer was kind enough to pose with his prey, lol.

Bad news, good news. Full knee replacement, is the bad and will eventually be good. The good is my emotional recovery team. L-R Hanna, Blue, Selina and Nebula.
One of our cats sympathizes with you. He had to have surgery to fix a luxating patella in both knees. One knee was Grade II, the other Grade III. He was about one year old when symptoms started. It was a $$$ operation, followed by nine weeks of cage restriction. He's now almost seven years old.

20180729_160447-X4.jpg

One of our cats sympathizes with you. He had to have surgery to fix a luxating patella in both knees. One knee was Grade II, the other Grade III. He was about one year old when symptoms started. It was a $$$ operation, followed by nine weeks of cage restriction. He's now almost seven years old.

20180729_160447-X4.jpg
Glad to hear he recovered from his procedures. We now have pet insurance on our herd. Hope I last as long as him on my new hardware 🤣

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back