Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

And I just started this one specifically for the Blackwing!

8200DC03-64C2-4F16-BDD3-1CDFD74B9792.png
FYI for everyone here. Blackwings are sold out and they stopped production of the engines already. Good to know

He's referring to the actual Blackwing engines that were in the CT6-V and the CT6-V being sold out. Cadillac made this really seamless. :rolleyes:

He's referring to the actual Blackwing engines that were in the CT6-V and the CT6-V being sold out. Cadillac made this really seamless. :rolleyes:
Idk. It’s specifically on a post/thread about the CT5V and CT5 Blackwings lol. Either way, I think he’s confused.

And this is why I got off of FB....To many fools and crap talkers!!!!
Being a photographer and specifically in the automotive space... it is hard not to step away from social media... I see statements like what this dude posted and just turn around and hit them with the facts

Being a photographer and specifically in the automotive space... it is hard not to step away from social media... I see statements like what this dude posted and just turn around and hit them with the facts
I usually try that. Or if they’re being particularly stupid or a dick, I just starting trolling hard. Especially when drinking. I get real trolly

I usually try that. Or if they’re being particularly stupid or a dick, I just starting trolling hard. Especially when drinking. I get real trolly
I mean... sometimes there is a need to escalate lolololol

“I know a guy who works for GM on this”. The guy- GM Tech.

Current is @ss.eeya

I guess I'll have to change it up when my creatively challenged brain can figure out something more appropriate for the Blackwing.

Good morning...

Thanks Steve!! Great Idea having a car focused page.

Gmtoybarn was just opened for business...put up a few photos...will try and post more. Not very good at it though.

I am looking forward to posting Blackwing photos as soon as I have my Red key fobs!!

Jeff

As a rule I avoid things that Metastasize, and they won't even let you look without becoming part of the problem. I guess I'll stick to the pictures posted here.

TTT

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners