Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dogs/Pets

Same cat when he was a kitten...schoolin our GSD Walter! Seems to be a pattern here! 😂
IMG_8265.jpeg

Took this while getting ready for work this morning. Had me laughing as they both rolled on their backs at the same time.

Attachments

• PXL_20230809_083250779.jpg
    PXL_20230809_083250779.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
Loved reading this thread. We just had our yellow lab, Duke, put down two months ago. He was 11.5.
Previously we had a golden, Kodi, who died of bone cancer at 9.
One before that was another golden, Sitka, that died of old age. She was a rescue. Wife picked her out from the pound and brought her home. I came home from work a few hours later and she about bite me as she protected her new house. We bonded in another hour and she was a great dog.
At age 70 not sure if we will get another.
We both love dogs but it is somewhat liberating not to see dog hair every day, vet bills, and kennel bills.

We do have a outside cat. He is a great mouser and spends most of the day trying to figure out how to get inside our house, lol.

Loved reading this thread. We just had our yellow lab, Duke, put down two months ago. He was 11.5.
Previously we had a golden, Kodi, who died of bone cancer at 9.
One before that was another golden, Sitka, that died of old age. She was a rescue. Wife picked her out from the pound and brought her home. I came home from work a few hours later and she about bite me as she protected her new house. We bonded in another hour and she was a great dog.
At age 70 not sure if we will get another.
We both love dogs but it is somewhat liberating not to see dog hair every day, vet bills, and kennel bills.

We do have a outside cat. He is a great mouser and spends most of the day trying to figure out how to get inside our house, lol.

Losing them is always ridiculously sad. I still think of our yellow lab (Chance) daily, who passed away over 4 years ago and if I think about him too long, I still tear up. 🥲
That said, if we didn’t have our 2 pups and our cat ripping about the house every day, it would be way too quiet and peaceful!! The hair, mess and cost is definitely a huge negative, but we just accept that it’s part of life.
I hate leaving them and they definitely limit us on what we plan, but our Vet just built a great boarding/daycare facility with their new practice and it helps a lot to have a great place to let them stay when we need it - definitely not cheap though! 🙄
Here’s a shot of Chance and Walter (he’s 9 now) just after a major toy explosion! 😂
1691684225057.jpeg

Zeus and Izzy chilling....

Funny: one of mine (the fox red one) is Zeus as well.

Sunday morning: loaded up in the BigRedTruck, and off on a 2.5 hour drive to see my lady friend in PA:

IMG_1777.jpeg

Later that night, Hercules decided to sit on Zeus' back, which wasn't what I'd intended:

IMG_2084.png

(My hairy legs, too. Ignore those).

PXL_20230806_031526090.jpg
PXL_20230831_010459492.jpg
PXL_20230818_011728599.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC