Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

Tall Steve

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V / 2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I don't know how many people on this forum have Instagram accounts but if you are interested in posting yours lets get started... Mine is @Quik4dr....You will find pics of my current Cadillac, my dogs (English Bulldog & Pitbull), my griddling habits, and other random stuff, oh and my SS sedan, hence the "quik4dr"....

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I’ll throw mine out there when I get more car related posts and clear my “gym selfies” from years ago 😂
Or I may just start a completely new car IG

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Baadbw is the car gram now

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Pepecadillac on IG has a CT5 BW there currently FYI. Have posted up a few things

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
On Instagram, I received a PM from some stranger, before I blocked him, who had the audacity to state something along the lines of; you have a car page and what do you post, food. Your Instagram page(s) is what you decide it to be. Throw anything up, have separate pages for separate interests, do you unapologetically. (end rant)

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
On Instagram, I received a PM from some stranger, before I blocked him, who had the audacity to state something along the lines of; you have a car page and what do you post, food. Your Instagram page(s) is what you decide it to be. Throw anything up, have separate pages for separate interests, do you unapologetically. (end rant)
Absolutely. I’m not into fitness like I was before, so I may just make this my new page and be more active. Majority car stuff, probably some dog stuff thrown in. Maybe some house and food/drinking stuff. Maybe even some work stuff 🤷‍♂️

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTS-V, 2022 CT4 V Blackwing
I rarely post on IG, but I'll be following you all. I'll probably post more of my CTS-V and my Blackwing when I get it

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I never had an Instagram account or, any other social media account prior to getting my ZL1 1LE after which I was shamed into getting it. It’s been a love / hate relationship since I’ve gotten one.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Thanks for this info, I actually popped down there to see it in person!
Damn. Making me almost regret my exterior and interior choices lol

That’s awesome you got to see it in person. I am only 2 hours from Barrett Jackson, but probably won’t make the drive.

Ungwei

Seasoned Member
That front gap looks ridiculous.
2016_cadillac_cts-v_55.jpg
tempsnip.png

I wonder why it is so pronounced compared to the CTS V. Regardless I adore how both these cars look.

Last edited:

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom