Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Instagram

I don't get it guys, my 2020 CT5-V does not look that bad, or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about..

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpg
    IMG_2365.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 178
I don't get it guys, my 2020 CT5-V does not look that bad, or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about..
Maybe it’s just the close up that really makes it look worse.
But your CT5 also doesn’t look like there’s as much of a wheel gap

Someone suggested that perhaps the shipping spacers weren’t removed from the springs but, would they put those in preproduction cars?

Maybe it’s just the close up that really makes it look worse.
But your CT5 also doesn’t look like there’s as much of a wheel gap
And what's really odd is the CT5-V summer tires (per the Configurator) are 225/40R19 which is a 26.1" diameter tire. But the CT5-V BW tires are 275/35ZR19 which is a 26.6" diameter tire. You would think that the gap would be even less noticeable on the BW.

Maybe the suspension just hasn't fully settled on the BW?

I don't know guys, hopefully everyone will be happy when our cars come in...One more angle..

Attachments

• IMG_1835.JPG
    IMG_1835.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 174
The 4 X 4 mystery appears to be solved. Take a close look at that pic. Zoom in and you can indeed see what appears to be a yellow spring spacer in there.

Last edited:
Someone suggested that perhaps the shipping spacers weren’t removed from the springs but, would they put those in preproduction cars?
that would have been me...and yeah I'm pretty sure they would put those in considering they are going to be shipping it to a bunch of different places dealers/events and. such.

Which photo are you referring to?
if you look through the Imgur link on post #13 the second or third picture is most likely what he is referring too..im not 100% sold that the yellow thing in that picture is a spring spacer but it does look like it could be. good catch @CT4-V Blackwing

if you look through the Imgur link on post #13 the second or third picture is most likely what he is referring too..im not 100% sold that the yellow thing in that picture is a spring spacer but it does look like it could be. good catch @CT4-V Blackwing
Got it now. Thanks!

3rd pic.

nothing that a nice set of lowering springs won't fix...hahahaha

@Tall Steve, I do. I didn’t have to lower the CTS-V3 because Cadillac didn’t screw that one up hahaha. That car has the perfect stance.

At the 1:18 mark of the new video the @CMac_FL posted, you can clearly see they still have the suspension blocks/spacers in there.

Newer video showing CT5 B up close
hahahaha 100% I just saw that...what a relief it was to see those spacers installed. the front end should drop about 3/4" at least with those guys out.
hey @Tall Steve, I may not need lowering springs after all hahahahaha

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners