Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Happy Father's Day

CBH

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'23 CT5 Blackwing w/ Clutch
We celebrated a week early since my youngest is leaving town this week.

I'm sure many of you will enjoy a similar celebration !!

First steaks with the new burners and knives.

1686536450459.png

1686536482522.png

🥩 oh yeah!
Medium rare, please. And salt brine those puppies beforehand.

I'm the father of two kids!

My Blackwing and my C7 Z06!

All I ask is that they don't give me any check engine lights!

My little destroyers of all things nice are 15 and 17. I'm very much looking forward to a @CBH style fathers day in a few years...Byyeeeee! No I love my girls and being a dad but we're in the most intense final phase of parenting and looking forward to dialing down the intensity of our days.

Happy early fathers day to all!

I’m a father of three young kids with a 5V BW on order. Hoping I can jam them all in the back with their car seats and boosters…there is no turning back now! Haha

I’m a father of three young kids with a 5V BW on order. Hoping I can jam them all in the back with their car seats and boosters…there is no turning back now! Haha
Just don't order up any more kids, otherwise you will be headed for the Escalade V (or worse, a minivan). :)

Happy Father's Day to everyone here!

My little destroyers of all things nice are 15 and 17. I'm very much looking forward to a @CBH style fathers day in a few years...Byyeeeee! No I love my girls and being a dad but we're in the most intense final phase of parenting and looking forward to dialing down the intensity of our days.

Happy early fathers day to all!
I have 2 boys who are toddlers, 1 with the attitude of an angry teenager. I hear horror stories from other parents with girls and how early the mind games start. I don't think I could handle that sort of manipulation.

Happy Father's Day to everyone here!

I have 2 boys who are toddlers, 1 with the attitude of an angry teenager. I hear horror stories from other parents with girls and how early the mind games start. I don't think I could handle that sort of manipulation.

First rule of parenting: Don't negotiate with terrorists.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back