Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Exotic Cars

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Our son paid us a brief visit.

He has a friend who is an IT and who started his own business and has beocome quite wealthy.

This guy has an impressive collection of exotic cars. Mark has driven most of them includinf a Lamborgini, Porsche GT3R and Porsche Turbo S.

He drove my 4BW and said he preferred it to any exotic he'd driven. Nice compliment. Don

My brother has a Turbo S and just bought a GTR because his GT3 allocation is taking too long. He prefers driving his High Country or whatever pick-em-up truck he has for work. He doesn't have to worry about everyone trying to race him or drive aggressively to get his attention nor worry about where to park to avoid dings.

He's still a dick though.

Last edited:
My brother has a Turbo S and just bought a GTR because his GT3 allocation is taking too long. He prefers driving his High County or whatever pick-em-up truck he has for work. He doesn't have to worry about everyone trying to race him or drive aggressively to get his attention nor worry about where to park to avoid dings.

He's still a dick though.
I feel the same with the Jeep. Not a care in the world where I park, what I hit, what hits me. Driving the BW I can't leave it alone in fear something will happen. The rare times I do park it, I'll make sure I can still see it. I sadly watched it get run into in a parking lot last year. Confronted the young kid driver who didn't realize her Grand Cherokee rolled my Cadi a couple feet and was ultimately told to fuck off and them hitting me wasn't their problem. I gave the keys to karma after that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back