Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

The Director of US sales message me last night. He said i would have tracking info today. The bird is shipping!! I am flying out tomorrow on travel and i am sure it will arrive while i am out of town. Should be here when i return on Sunday.
Well, the bird is still in the pen. I spoke with Mr Kinney on Thursday he said the car is getting missing parts installed. He would call me Tuesday 11 April with an update.

Just a general FYI, I am on vacation this week and will be doing my best to unplug as much as I can. This is the first time I'm taking an entire week away in years and it is much needed. I will update orders when I get a chance to

Just a general FYI, I am on vacation this week and will be doing my best to unplug as much as I can. This is the first time I'm taking an entire week away in years and it is much needed. I will update orders when I get a chance to
Enjoy, have a beer or 2 for me. 🍻

519 fucking days. "Damaged in transit". Fucking God damnit. Trunk is toast and drivers rear quarter was pushed in by the trunk. Light is probably damaged as well.

Attachments

• 20230412_184647.jpg
    20230412_184647.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 133
  • 20230412_184642.jpg
    20230412_184642.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 124
  • 20230412_184635.jpg
    20230412_184635.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 125
519 fucking days. "Damaged in transit". Fucking God damnit. Trunk is toast and drivers rear quarter was pushed in by the trunk. Light is probably damaged as well.
Ugggh. That's fucking brutal. I'm so sorry. Did you accept it?

Ugggh. That's fucking brutal. I'm so sorry. Did you accept it?
Thanks dribs, it's definitely a huge kick in the nuts. I haven't accepted it yet, sewell said they're going to file a claim with the trucking company and get it fixed. They'll have to replace the lid, fix or replace the quarter panel, paint them, and try to match the color.. which we all know it will be pretty obvious it was repainted/replaced. I'm waiting to see how it turns out - I'm sure they'll do good work, but its not the same as original. My options right now are take it or reorder with a next in line priority. I basically begged my sales rep for some kind of a discount to make the decision at least a little bit easier, but she seemed reluctant knowing they could just sell it for msrp to someone else that didn't wait almost a year and a half. If I do reorder, I'm looking at least 7 months from order to delivery if the goat pen holds the next one for 5 months again.

I'm sort of thinking if they won't come off MSRP, I might wait for the 24 and see if I could slip in as first in line if the upgrades/price increase is worth it. F me.

Thanks dribs, it's definitely a huge kick in the nuts. I haven't accepted it yet, sewell said they're going to file a claim with the trucking company and get it fixed. They'll have to replace the lid, fix or replace the quarter panel, paint them, and try to match the color.. which we all know it will be pretty obvious it was repainted/replaced. I'm waiting to see how it turns out - I'm sure they'll do good work, but its not the same as original. My options right now are take it or reorder with a next in line priority. I basically begged my sales rep for some kind of a discount to make the decision at least a little bit easier, but she seemed reluctant knowing they could just sell it for msrp to someone else that didn't wait almost a year and a half. If I do reorder, I'm looking at least 7 months from order to delivery if the goat pen holds the next one for 5 months again.

I'm sort of thinking if they won't come off MSRP, I might wait for the 24 and see if I could slip in as first in line if the upgrades/price increase is worth it. F me.
Sorry that happened to you. Kinda crushing. I like your plan for a ‘24 if the dealer will do it.

There’s definitely diminished value there that you should be compensated for. Perhaps, from the trucking company’s insurance rather than from Sewell.

Man that freaking sucks. Looks like the bumper too? I think I'd have to pass unless they really make me a deal. Since it's mid April, I think I'd really consider walking away and ordering a 2024.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
I’m torn, I’m both appreciative of you and disappointed in you for taking the time out of your beer drinking to do this for us while your on vacation. 🤣

I’m torn, I’m both appreciative of you and disappointed in you for taking the time out of your beer drinking to do this for us while your on vacation. 🤣
I did it while enjoying my morning coffee LOL

I did it while enjoying my morning coffee LOL
Thanks Rob. Interesting my sales guy is telling me 4000 vs 3800. Hm.

Reactions: Rob
Just saw the update to 4B00. It’s locked up in the goat pen. Sad…

Thanks Rob. Interesting my sales guy is telling me 4000 vs 3800. Hm.
FYI, I took delivery while at 3800 here. I was 4000 before I saw 3800. Yes it went backwards. We don't call it a rodeo for nothing.

Man that freaking sucks. Looks like the bumper too? I think I'd have to pass unless they really make me a deal. Since it's mid April, I think I'd really consider walking away and ordering a 2024.
Same here, totally sucks to have waited this long and now this happens.

IMO, would have to be a real good deal for ME to keep this. Unfortunately, the dealer can't help too much as they didn't do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop