Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

Well the week went by and the car is still on hold. I spoke with AutoPort and they had no updates. I did get a response to my email yesterday 3/28/23. The car was getting a missing part installed and would be shipping soon.
Mr Kinney assured me he is tracking the car and it is a priority to be shipped. Only time will tell.
All I know is it is closer now than it has been and God willing, it could be here in a week or so.

I got another response on thursday, the car was getting parts installed it was missing. He stated it would ship asap.
At least its not buried in the lot of doom and was getting some attention. With my luck it will show up next week when i am traveling to Dallas.

Well the week went by and the car is still on hold. I spoke with AutoPort and they had no updates. I did get a response to my email yesterday 3/28/23. The car was getting a missing part installed and would be shipping soon.
Mr Kinney assured me he is tracking the car and it is a priority to be shipped. Only time will tell.
All I know is it is closer now than it has been and God willing, it could be here in a week or so.

I got another response on thursday, the car was getting parts installed it was missing. He stated it would ship asap.
At least its not buried in the lot of doom and was getting some attention. With my luck it will show up next week when i am traveling to Dallas.
We're in the same boat. Vin 282 built in Oct. and still at delayed. I reached out to my dealer and cadillac directly and the response is always "Engineering hold. They're working on it". Like it's been said before, it sucks seeing vin 600+ built months after ours being delivered, but I think we both knew this outcome was likely. Even worse is now we have the 24 refresh coming and interest rates are probably as high as they're going to get.

And finally got the Blackwing emblem as well.

Attachments

• 20230402_144349.jpg
    20230402_144349.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

The Director of US sales message me last night. He said i would have tracking info today. The bird is shipping!! I am flying out tomorrow on travel and i am sure it will arrive while i am out of town. Should be here when i return on Sunday.

Man - how long does a car stay 3800?? Been 3 wks.

The Director of US sales message me last night. He said i would have tracking info today. The bird is shipping!! I am flying out tomorrow on travel and i am sure it will arrive while i am out of town. Should be here when i return on Sunday.

Should have tried this first. I bought two vehicles in 2022. Despite all information to the contrary, both only showed up when I was out of town for extended periods of time. Just the way the goat rodeo works.

Sir, I can't tell you what to do and I wish you luck on getting a Blackwing. I know you are new and I don't know how much of the forum you have read, but yes I'm special and did get an allocation the day I walked in and not only that it went to 3000 in 12 hours...Oh, my 5BW was the first one delivered in the nation almost two years ago.....

I am the Goat Father!

Again, no disrespect, I'm just a butt head....

Oh yes, I didn't put a deposit down on my 4BW.... I had to put 1K down on my 5 because I got one of the collector series..
Tall Guy left out a crucial piece of info that included being paired up with one of top sales guys in the nation.

Well, 21.5 months after placing an order, my Blackwing has been delivered to my St. Louis dealer. Finally! Car was built the week of 3/13, so she was not in the rodeo for very long. Seems like things are finally moving at Cadillac. Please drop me from the tracking list Rob. Appreciate your time tracking my car.

We shall see. Were I a betting man, I'd bet closer to a week or two. Maybe less. ;-)
My CT5-BW was delivered three weeks from production. Acceptable. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but Lansing is only 5 hours from St. Louis. Was delivered on truck, according to my dealer. No time in train yards. Maybe Cadillac is finally getting their act together?

Maybe Cadillac is finally getting their act together?

Maybe. All I know is: I'll know when it starts moving. And someone might be helping that along. Maybe.

IMG_1602.PNG

We shall see. Were I a betting man, I'd bet closer to a week or two. Maybe less. ;-)
I have been at 3800 for 3 wks now. I scratch my head.

My first 23 order was never allocated . With the help of a friend I was able to get an allocation from another dealership. My order went in today and was accepted. Without carbon 1 and 2. Hopefully my first order will get pulled as a 24 and carbon 1 and 2 are available. Please update my order number CKVP8M.
Thanks

My CT4-V BW sat at 3800 for awhile (don't remember how long), then 4B00 for months, then 4D00 for a month. We just went back to 4B00...maybe this means progress haha. You never know what can happen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!