Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Tell them to put it in neutral and push.
Ha! Good idea but how thin some of the sheet metal is on the car, wouldn’t surprised me if it created a big dent

Ha! Good idea but how thin some of the sheet metal is on the car, wouldn’t surprised me if it created a big dent
Oh great! Now I'll be stressing over that! 😂 Seriously though I think 10 days is long enough to come up with solutions to any problems preventing delivery! I didn't have any problem getting them their 💵 money!! They got paid last Friday

Oh great! Now I'll be stressing over that! 😂 Seriously though I think 10 days is long enough to come up with solutions to any problems preventing delivery! I didn't have any problem getting them their 💵 money!! They got paid last Friday
Tell them to hook a rope to the tow hook and run that rope to the shop. Then get a bunch of guys to pull it in.

Tell them to hook a rope to the tow hook and run that rope to the shop. Then get a bunch of guys to pull it in.
It's amazing what can happen when you make a little noise. All prepped and ready to go. Delivery promised for tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_9161.jpg
    IMG_9161.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9159.jpg
    IMG_9159.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9160.jpg
    IMG_9160.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 99
Got the call this morning that many of us are eagerly awaiting, my 5BW has landed in Florida! Rob, you can take me off the tracker BZNW9B. Thanks for all you do for us members!
Congrats!

That post was for comedic value only and not intended to offend the catholic religion..... I don't want to be canceled!
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals
You can always hang your defense by explaining how pickles are made, then you can close with how much more presumptuous and offensive it would have been if you said "in a cucumber garden" :geek:

It's finally here and I couldn't be more thrilled. Perfect day for delivery too! Sun shining and not covered in road salt! Barely fits in the garage though. I need to get a pole barn!! 😂

Attachments

• 20230202_121346.jpg
    20230202_121346.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 111
  • 20230202_122159.jpg
    20230202_122159.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 110
  • 20230202_125329.jpg
    20230202_125329.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
It finally here here and I couldn't be more thrilled. Perfect day for delivery too! Sun shining and not covered in road salt! Barely fits in the garage though. I need to get a pole barn!! 😂
This is F'ing awesome, good for you man!

It finally here here and I couldn't be more thrilled. Perfect day for delivery too! Sun shining and not covered in road salt! Barely fits in the garage though. I need to get a pole barn!! 😂
Looks awesome! I just went to 4B00 this week. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, especially after following your journey.

Looks awesome! I just went to 4B00 this week. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, especially after following your journey.
I agree with everyone that told me to relax. That everything would be right with the world once I got it! 😂
I know the ride can be stressful but you too will be thrilled soon enough! Keep the faith! 😂

Awesome to see that it finally got into the garage. Though a little purge may be in order to increase the space. Though I am digging that wood extension ladder. Assuming that is a family "heirloom" passed down? Don't see those very much these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop