Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

Picture a huge goat pen, with only one gate. The first goat walks in, then gets pushed in further by the next goat, then those two get pushed further towards the far corner when the next goats arrive.
When the gate is finally opened to allow some goats to escape, those closest to the gate escape first. The first 🐐 in is the last 🐐 out…

Picture a huge goat pen, with only one gate. The first goat walks in, then gets pushed in further by the next goat, then those two get pushed further towards the far corner when the next goats arrive.
When the gate is finally opened to allow some goats to escape, those closest to the gate escape first. The first 🐐 in is the last 🐐 out…
Goats GIF

Which probably answers why my car, and others, never had an edd and just showed up unannounced. All hail the goat overlord. Is that Steve?

Thanks to that snowstorm last week my car was delayed but the dealer shipped it to me today!

Blackwing1.jpg
Blackwing2.jpg
Blackwing3.jpg

@Exia .......looks just like mine, but I have CF seats. Congrats!
Don't make me jealous. I really wanted the tan interior but of course that is paired with the carbon seats and of course they were on constraint when my allocation came up.

Just looked at your pics again. Where is the tiny Blackwing badge on the trunk? Thought the 23s had that.

Just looked at your pics again. Where is the tiny Blackwing badge on the trunk? Thought the 23s had that.
They're still hit and miss whether it has it or not. Mine didn't but the other one right next to it in the showroom did. I sent Cadillac a message and they said I'd have it within 3 weeks...

Sled season? Sad to see it leaving us here in the midwest. Got about 100 miles in last weekend and pretty sure thats the season for me. Unseasonable warm here too. My buddies kid that was riding with us sunk his sled in a creek. Fortunately was only a couple feet deep. More fortunately we were near a road and a local stopped and helped pull him out with his truck.
Did the Gaspé QC last week 4 day ride 1250 miles, 3000 miles so far next week back to Canada 😎

Which floor mat is that? If you happen to have a link, even better. TIA
Its the optional all weather mats you can purchase with the car

Pretty sure this is my fav’ exterior colour now. I saw your post on Reddit… over 700 comments! People ”enjoyed’ joining you on your journey through the goat pen. Congrats.
Hah, you should have seen how hated my Wrangler and 911 posts were last year from the same crowd.

View attachment 17510
She’s finally home. I love this thing already.

Gorgeous. Black Raven, with the Satin Graphite wheels. Love the look, wish I had one just like that.......

[pinches self] Oh wait, I do!!!!

(different seats, calipers, etc., but still)

Awesome car! Black on black wheels? Yep. My black raven is supposed to be built next week. Hopefully. The wait is killing me. I am quite jealous looking at your masterpiece.

Awesome car! Black on black wheels? Yep. My black raven is supposed to be built next week. Hopefully. The wait is killing me. I am quite jealous looking at your masterpiece.

Not gonna lie, I really wanted the shadow metallic and was thoroughly disappointed when it wasn’t an option for the ‘23 MY. I’m not upset about the black raven though. I’ll be putting stealth ppf on it when I get the chance.

@Rob You can remove me from the tracker. Car arrived yesterday and picked it up from dealer today. Drove it straight to detailer for ceramic coating/ppf/tint. So few more days before it’s all mine but it’s finally here. Thanks
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!