Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

If I make the trip to the goat pen and tape on some fake "carbon fiber" out of cardboard to my car will that ensure it gets shipped quicker?

Maybe the guy who roams the pens checking for carbon fiber equipped cars will audibly gasp that he never noticed my vehicle before and send it on its way?

Carbon fiber cars seem to be the only ones having TPW’s move so much since 2023 model year.

Between the 4 and the 5’s I’ve received over 20 Blackwings within the past month. Some of them built 4 months ago and some built around a month ago.
So what's the current turn around time for non-CF 5's ?

Mine was built about 5 weeks after I ordered it. Then it sat for almost 4 months. This "last mile" has been as nauseating as any other part of the process. The car has been in the rail yard 40 miles from me for two weeks and the dealer has no idea when it will get fetched. I told the dealer to stop updating me, it was causing too much heartache. Just call me when the PDI is done and we'll go from there.

Mine was built about 5 weeks after I ordered it. Then it sat for almost 4 months. This "last mile" has been as nauseating as any other part of the process. The car has been in the rail yard 40 miles from me for two weeks and the dealer has no idea when it will get fetched. I told the dealer to stop updating me, it was causing too much heartache. Just call me when the PDI is done and we'll go from there.
It's a frustrating process for sure!! You're almost there though. Definitely in the home stretch!!

I finally got “the call” after 20 months of waiting. I obviously picked the wrong St. Louis Cadillac dealer to place my order with. Anyway, please add my order number to the list please. CKWRV9. Thank you Rob!!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I placed last week and It’s slotted for prod 3/20. Pretty quick. I can see all the excitement of seeing car built but then being stuck in the lot due to missing parts or shipping for 4-6 months. We shall see with mine.

So I can get the trade in allowance right now plus the tax benefit? Wow that would make things a lot easier! Let me check with them.

I traded my car in to the dealer when I got a TPW. I didn't get actually get the car until a little over 5 months later. I got my tax credit.

Their process was that they mailed me a check for the trade-in amount, I desposited it, and then 5 months later I paid it back to them when picking up the car.

Almost 5 months since mine was built, its gotta be sooner rather then later at this point right?

@Akamai58 .......dang! Sorry to hear about that. Lets hope you get your money back and quickly. $50K??? I'd press charges. That has to be a felony. Hope it works out
Update: I filed police reports and they arrested the woman (Lashonda Jordan from Moreno Valley, CA) for Fraud. I was told I will need to testify in court as soon as I get the court date. They'll probably let her out of jail because it's California. Went to Chase bank where the check was deposited and locked her entire account as Fraud.
I just got the money back into my account this morning. Now I have to open a new account because the bank closed my account because my account number is out there for more Fraud.

So glad this seems to have worked out for you. It'll be interesting if she shows for her court date.

I got “the call” for my new 5BW ! Now have a VIN and code 4000. Placed my cash deposit 15 mos ago. Is there any way to track the car from here online? Or do I have to keep dealing with the (not highly intelligent) people at Cadillac.com ?

I got “the call” for my new 5BW ! Now have a VIN and code 4000. Placed my cash deposit 15 mos ago. Is there any way to track the car from here online? Or do I have to keep dealing with the (not highly intelligent) people at Cadillac.com ?

I don't know if this is still doable, but previously, once the VIN was known, you could have your sales drone activate the car's OnStar remotely for you. Then you could log into OnStar's mobile app and track it real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop