Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

That's what happens when you get old...
Reminds me of this Daniel Tosh joke:
Every year on my birthday I get a small dash on my inner thigh where my balls currently hang. You can't tell me that's not going to be a beautiful work of art when it's finished. My grandkids are playing with my balls, they can't figure it out. They're like, 'What are these things?' I'm like, 'It's your future, read the chart.' They don't stop growing; they're like earlobes. That joke was inspired by a door that wasn't locked when I was 11.

Saw a post on another forum where a guy did just that. Went from a 22 5VBW auto to 23 5VBW manual. Delivered on a trailer and stuffed into the garage. Not even driven yet. Canadian customer.
I've thought about it... just not in the cards at the present (that would be the only way)

Excellent update today, thanks Rob!

I may have missed last week's, but I went from 3400 TPW 2/20/23 to 4B00 w/EDD of 3/1/23. We'll see how long it really takes, but another Rift 6MT coming to the party...

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see who's ordering a 23 and then going to sell their 22.

Already have a '23 and am thinking about replacing it with a '24!

I accepted a dealer spec order to get my car sooner. (This spec order was at 3000 at the time when manuals were on constraint, and my faith wavered.) Same exterior color I wanted, Rift, but different interior: Black rather than Tan.

I still haven't seen Tan in person. (Maybe I'll see it at Spring Mountain?) If when I finally see Tan I really like it, I'll have to sit down and start crunching some numbers about a potential trade.

Idle conversation while finishing some paperwork for my BW.

Dealer mentioned that orders placed today are being quoted a 3 year wait. Also, something big is happening regarding Blackwing for 2025.

YMMV

Dealer mentioned that orders placed today are being quoted a 3 year wait. Also, something big is happening regarding Blackwing for 2025.

YMMV
2025 electrification 🤷🏻‍♂️?

They did just invest $800m in new v8 tech.
GM did not the Cadillac division. Cadillac is supposed to be the future electric division within GM.

Maybe it's getting some of the electric parts from the Corvette?

yes^^^^^^^!

GM did not the Cadillac division. Cadillac is supposed to be the future electric division within GM.
Yes but they also pushed off electrification by couple years. Maybe a hybrid. Who knows.

YMMV
3 Year wait sounds like dealer BS to buy off the lot?

Something big??? Well, you know you need to share. You can't just tease us like that.

bots GIF

Yes but they also pushed off electrification by couple years. Maybe a hybrid. Who knows.
A Cadillac based off of the E-Ray? We'll just have to wait and see.

I was just notified that my car is at the dealership. Was not expecting things to move this quickly! Now to start planning the trip from Tampa to Dallas.

@Rob I guess you can remove me from the tracker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop