Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That was my assessment of mine as well. I was actually surprised! I checked your car out at the dealership and I have to say that color is very nice!!
Thanks, Silver was my original pick, love it! But I didn’t want to twin with Cadillactx. My GF picked the red for me and got me to step outside my norms. I’m not a red car type guy, but it doesn’t scream mid-life crisis to me

Thanks, Silver was my original pick, love it! But I didn’t want to twin with Cadillactx. My GF picked the red for me and got me to step outside my norms. I’m not a red car type guy, but it doesn’t scream mid-life crisis to me
Ha!! Stepping outside your norms occasionally can be a good thing!

Trickle time. Charging status indicates battery is below 80%

Attachments

• 26978060-6B6A-4938-AF99-5D9D977E4FA2.jpeg
    26978060-6B6A-4938-AF99-5D9D977E4FA2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
  • 1050DD43-4D36-48D8-8811-FB52AADDD07F.jpeg
    1050DD43-4D36-48D8-8811-FB52AADDD07F.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Australia is pretty bad when it comes to enthusiast vehicles.

They get very very few cars and the one's that they do get cost a ton of money due to taxes and import fee's.

Its like if Canada decided to add a massive tax to anything not built in Canada and required RHD in order to sell. The amount of vehicles companies would be willing to ship to Canada would plummet. However there are still people with money who desire the vehicles and so you get massive waitlists thanks to the massively reduced supply.

The registry doesn't give the order#/Serial#/dealer/city. I've clicked on everything and can't find that file you provided anywhere.
Yes it does. 🤥

Took another 30 days to get from Charleston, SC to the PNW, but it finally made it!

Had to wear my delivery swag, my wife was embarrassed. This car is amazing and I cannot wait for the weather up here to improve.
Peeking through.jpg
Me.jpg
Welcome to the PNW.jpg

This thread is closed now that the last 2022 Blackwing that we were tracking, has been delivered. Below is the link to the new thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop