Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Deja vu........

TPW moved another month...
Feb 23 --> March 3rd --> April 10th

🙄🤬🤨

Same here. Jan 23 to Feb 13 and now March 6. Thank god I have my first 4BW to hold me over until it gets here sometime in the next decade.
Likewise, unlike the CT5-BW that I was desperately waiting for last time around, I am not worried about the wait as I've got Hellrango currently and might pick up TRX to hold me over.

Can you tell me who you’re having do that work? I’m waiting on my Track Edition to be built and shipped there and don’t wanna really drive all the way back to CO unprotected.
Xpel Dallas. Seems Xpel's PPF, ceramic, and tint products are all quite good, and the installer has good reviews (they're the shop that Sewell uses for PPF).

Thanks for the info. 300+ more cars than my list had. I have started binders with any magazine articles and any information that I can find regarding the production of 2022 CT5/BW's. This updated list has 1636 vehicles listed.

@FLYARMY I suggest that you take a look at the Blackwing registry. The entire list of 2022 5BW is there. It seems more up to date than the list I sent you (1763)

The registry doesn't give the order#/Serial#/dealer/city. I've clicked on everything and can't find that file you provided anywhere.
you are right, the info is not shown in the chart. However, if you click on the profile link for each car, it will give you all the info

Reactions: Rob
The registry doesn't give the order#/Serial#/dealer/city. I've clicked on everything and can't find that file you provided anywhere.
I believe that file was compiled by a forum member and not provided by Rob.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hell yeah, 4200!! Anyone have general guidance for time between 4200 and delivery. I'm guessing its all over the place, but anyone willing to share their experience would be appreciated!

Hell yeah, 4200!! Anyone have general guidance for time between 4200 and delivery. I'm guessing its all over the place, but anyone willing to share their experience would be appreciated!
Other guys on here would know better than me. But I think 4200 means you are on a truck. It could be heading to your dealer or it could be heading to a holding lot.

How do I get tracking status? I had another dealer trying to convince me that I should buy their used Blackwing and they looked up the VIN of the one I am buying and said it hasn't left the factory, though my dealer said it is in a parking lot an hour away, waiting to be brought to them. Curious who is telling the truth here.

VIN: 1g6dy5R62p0860347
Dealer is Castle Cadillac McHenry

Other info needed or can it be tracked using this?

Thanks

Reactions: Rob
You need your order number, however if your dealer says its in a lot an hour away I don't see why they would be lying.

How do I get tracking status? I had another dealer trying to convince me that I should buy their used Blackwing and they looked up the VIN of the one I am buying and said it hasn't left the factory, though my dealer said it is in a parking lot an hour away, waiting to be brought to them. Curious who is telling the truth here.

VIN: 1g6dy5R62p0860347
Dealer is Castle Cadillac McHenry

Other info needed or can it be tracked using this?

Thanks
after nearly 6 months, my car was delivered to a rail yard near Philadelphia. My dealer got approval from GM/the shipper to go and pick up the car themselves. Worth an ask vs waiting who knows how long to fill a truck headed your way.

You need your order number, however if your dealer says its in a lot an hour away I don't see why they would be lying.
Well, if it helps make a sale, dealers will do all kinds of things. Not saying it's true, but this other dealership says it's 4500 status or whatever, not sure how they looked it up only using the VIN. I don't know exactly how it works. Will have to see if I can get the order number.

Can you tell me who you’re having do that work? I’m waiting on my Track Edition to be built and shipped there and don’t wanna really drive all the way back to CO unprotected.
Xpel Dallas is reputable. If they aren’t available when you are ready, CeramicFX is wrapping my 4BW now, they use Stek, I will report on quality next week. Also, Jekyll & Hyde’s looked like a good shop when I was looking. Detail Werkz Dallas has been excellent with tint and paint correction/ceramic.

Well, if it helps make a sale, dealers will do all kinds of things. Not saying it's true, but this other dealership says it's 4500 status or whatever, not sure how they looked it up only using the VIN. I don't know exactly how it works. Will have to see if I can get the order number.
The order can be looked up by either, but your order number is: BXQFRP, it's on the window sticker found here: Welcome to the Goat Rodeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop