Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Agony. I've been in 3000 status for a month (since 12.22). TPW was Feb 6th. As of Friday's update, TPW is now April 3! Anyone else have a 3000 status push? I wonder if this is related to reconfiguration for 2024 updates....or that i have CF1&2 and maybe on constraint again. Or both!My TPW spent 5 months
My TPW was delayed by 7 weeks then I spent 5 months at 3800. Welcome to the rodeo

I'm happy to report that after seven months I just received a phone call that my car has arrived at the dealership! Please remove me from the tracker Rob and thank you for all that you do! Much appreciated!!
Don't forget about those of us still locked up! Congrats my friend, a model of patience and civility through and through.

I'm happy to report that after seven months I just received a phone call that my car has arrived at the dealership! Please remove me from the tracker Rob and thank you for all that you do! Much appreciated!!
Congrats man, literally enjoyed the ride with you!!

Even though my status says bayed and delayed, the eagle has landed! You can remove me from the tracker Rob, thank you!

Lunchtime pic from my sales rep. Stopped by after hours after I got out of work. Will keep the plastic on it and garaged until I can get it ceramic coated. Hope to bring it home today. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 16772950-EE18-42E2-B028-D56FFC2A5221.jpeg
    16772950-EE18-42E2-B028-D56FFC2A5221.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 101
  • 80F5ADCB-2585-48FC-960A-0EE477DC1C09.jpeg
    80F5ADCB-2585-48FC-960A-0EE477DC1C09.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 96

Even though my status says bayed and delayed, the eagle has landed! You can remove me from the tracker Rob, thank you!

Lunchtime pic from my sales rep. Stopped by after hours after I got out of work. Will keep the plastic on it and garaged until I can get it ceramic coated. Hope to bring it home today. Thanks everyone!
Thanks man! Congrats to you as well! Btw that's mine right in front of yours on the carrier.

Last edited:

Congratulations!

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

I'm hoping for some news 2 weeks from now. As luck would have it I will be near my dealer (4 hours away) for work and plan to drop off my trade while there and maybe get a new update.

I emailed Keri at Accelerated Services and gave her my VIN, and within half an hour she wrote back to tell me my car with was Jack Cooper Transportation. I called them, but they said GM told them they cannot give out specific vehicle info to just anybody :confused:

I emailed Keri at Accelerated Services and gave her my VIN, and within half an hour she wrote back to tell me my car with was Jack Cooper Transportation. I called them, but they said GM told them they cannot give out specific vehicle info to just anybody :confused:
Just tell them you aren't just anybody, you are an official goat herder!

So glad to hear your off waiting list and on the get behind the wheel group. Congratulations and good luck with it 😁👍

Tomorrow I will drive the 75 miles to my garage at my other house and visit my BW. I have to meet the cablevision guy to fix my internet. I have to move it so the guy doesn't drop anything on it. I have it on a trickle charger and I will take it for a 20 minute ride. Weather is calling for sunshine. I can't wait for spring to arrive so I can start the car show season.
Helicopter on the rear is very cool! Wings added to the Vee emblem is original. You have a talent with graphics....

Got word yesterday from my Caddy salesman that my BW has arrived to the dealership! Even THEY were caught off-guard when the vehicle showed up on the transporter. Salesguy told me their order tracker didn't even show it was being delivered. It was only when they looked at the manifest did they realize it was my car!

Rob: Thank you for all that you do & you can take BTXSN4 off your tracking list.

Got word yesterday from my Caddy salesman that my BW has arrived to the dealership! Even THEY were caught off-guard when the vehicle showed up on the transporter. Salesguy told me their order tracker didn't even show it was being delivered. It was only when they looked at the manifest did they realize it was my car!

Rob: Thank you for all that you do & you can take BTXSN4 off your tracking list.
Congratulations and best of luck with your car. I still remember the anticipation of getting to see mine for the first time.😁👍

Congratulations sir! Enjoy.

Amazing!! Congratulations!!! 🎊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!