Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It's Christmas at Sewell. My car arrived in Dallas along with 7 other Blackwings. It should be ready for me to go out on Friday and pick-up
It's like Christmas for me too today with all of these deletions! ;LOL

Did your car come with the "Blackwing" name plate already installed from the factory? PS Love that Argent color!!!
Thanks man! I'm really impressed with the color when seeing it in person! It did not come with the "Blackwing" badge. Probably because it was actually built back in September 😂

So apparently my dealer was accurate in his "Exodus of blackwings" claim. My EDD was 2/16

Look at the truck full that just showed up to Delaware Cadillac unannounced 3 weeks early!! 9BWs fresh off the truck. (mine is the Rift/Bronze 4BW)

Things are moving this month gents and degerates.

Edit: @Rob CDJZN6 can be removed from the tracker! Picking her up Saturday! 😁

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Actual garage pic. I do a social thing in the neighborhood where I invite the guys over for "bourbon in the barn". The rule is you bring a bottle to share and I hold on to the leftovers until next time. I maybe be having leftovers right now.

View attachment 16322
We should start a new thread with this. I will open it tomorrow and you can repost. Love watches thread but I have all cheapos. Love bourbon/ single malt whiskey and cigars. Now we're talking my language 😎

Actual garage pic. I do a social thing in the neighborhood where I invite the guys over for "bourbon in the barn". The rule is you bring a bottle to share and I hold on to the leftovers until next time. I maybe be having leftovers right now.

View attachment 16322
Funny that's where I keep mine too

View attachment 16322
You had all the cred there until I saw the Skrewball. Front and center no less. 🤣

We should start a new thread with this. I will open it tomorrow and you can repost. Love watches thread but I have all cheapos. Love bourbon/ single malt whiskey and cigars. Now we're talking my language 😎
I think I may have a problem! 😂

Attachments

• 20230125_182113.jpg
    20230125_182113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49

View attachment 16322
I wanna be your neighbor!! 😂

It's Christmas at Sewell. My car arrived in Dallas along with 7 other Blackwings. It should be ready for me to go out on Friday and pick-up
Awesome! I think one is mine as it was supposed to be delivered tomorrow or Friday. Rift w/bronze 5BW. Unfortunately I'm out of state so between PPF/ceramic install and shipping I'm still looking at 3 weeks or so. BUT SO CLOSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop