Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Wow okay. It’s funny, I called my sales rep yesterday to tell him my car was scheduled to come early next week. He responded with a dose of healthy skepticism. Then he calls me today to inform me that the car is due anywhere from tonight through Monday!
Looking pretty good here.
I'm actually optimistic for the first time in months!!!

I think it's time we came together as a complete murder and focused our Prayers, Karma, Chi, Chakra, the Force or whatever our individual chosen means of injecting good AND productive vibes into the universe, towards the keepers of the goat pen to finally release @Missdaisy2 .

All together now!

#FreeMissdaisy2 #comeonalready #its2023now #literallyayear #sheshouldgetadeepdiscount

I think it's time we came together as a complete murder and focused our Prayers, Karma, Chi, Chakra, the Force or whatever our individual chosen means of injecting good AND productive vibes into the universe, towards the keepers of the goat pen to finally release @Missdaisy2 .

All together now!

#FreeMissdaisy2 #comeonalready #its2023now #literallyayear #sheshouldgetadeepdiscount
Positive vibes sent!!!

When picking up the car, anything in particular I should be looking for? Paint imperfections and panel alignments? Anything else?

When picking up the car, anything in particular I should be looking for? Paint imperfections and panel alignments? Anything else?
Paint, any exterior trim damage from shipping, make sure spacers are removed from springs.

My last two GM cars needed alignments immediately from the factory. I am having this one checked as well.

Always check to ensure that the car was not shipped with a goat from the factory.

Those little rascals have been trying to escape the pen with the cars.

Always make sure the goats stay at the factory and aren't shipped with your vehicle.

Paint, any exterior trim damage from shipping, make sure spacers are removed from springs.

My last two GM cars needed alignments immediately from the factory. I am having this one checked as well.
For out-of-state orders that need to be shipped to their owners, do people recommend leaving the spring spacers in for that trip? Would make some sense I guess, but I've shipped 3 cars without and they've been fine, and I'd prefer to not have to deal with getting them removed when it arrives.

Paint is going to be messed up if you got a darker car. It’s been beat to hell here. I say look for dents, big gouges, missing or misaligned elements. Swirls and scratches is par for the course on a $100k car. Lol

Always check to ensure that the car was not shipped with a goat from the factory.

Those little rascals have been trying to escape the pen with the cars.

Always make sure the goats stay at the factory and aren't shipped with your vehicle.
Group buy! Nevermind the Blackwing badge. Can anyone source a small goat to complement or replace the rear V badge?

The interest rates have apparently sky rocketed in just 6 months. I have 3.10 % for 72 months and was financed in June 2022. That was at my credit union.
When I placed my order in June my credit union was offering 2.02%

Group buy! Nevermind the Blackwing badge. Can anyone source a small goat to complement or replace the rear V badge?
I would buy a raised goat-V badge.

I'm thinking either the goat ate a chunk out of the "V" or it's standing atop the two points of the "V" 🤔

For out-of-state orders that need to be shipped to their owners, do people recommend leaving the spring spacers in for that trip? Would make some sense I guess, but I've shipped 3 cars without and they've been fine, and I'd prefer to not have to deal with getting them removed when it arrives.
Spring spacer are for car being towed to prevent dragging front splitter. If I ever needed to have mine towed it will only be on a flatbed but never know where or when it can happen.

Is there a way to get added if the car is at a railyard and the next step is delivery to the dealer? Not 100% sure how this tracking system works. Thanks 👍🏻

Is there a way to get added if the car is at a railyard and the next step is delivery to the dealer? Not 100% sure how this tracking system works. Thanks 👍🏻
1. Congrats!
2. At this point I think your dealer/ salesperson should be able to give you the best/most timely updates

Look at all the interior CF trim pieces. I had two that had a deep scratch or small crack. Dealer will warranty and replace them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop